Chapter 1

Warnings: The usual 18+ warnings, you know it. This story will have that so if you do not like that, please leave as this a work of fiction.

C H A N

"I always get whatever I want and
whoever I want"

※※※

Chan hates going to church, and he has never gone to church.

For some reason that Sunday morning was quite different than any other Sundays for Chan.

As if Fate had a plan for Chan, we could even call it 'God's Plan'

"Chan! Wake the fuck up!" Chan's Mom yelled while trying to shake him to wake.

"What the hell, mom? Why you waking me up?" Chan said voice sounding groggy

"Get up! We are going to sunday Church!" She said in her annoyed voice.

"What the fuck would I go to Sunday church? Since when did I go? You know I am an atheist!" Chan said yelling back at her.

"There is some important people that I need to meet, you being there will make me look good" His mom said while rummaging around his closet, likely picking the best clothes for Chan to wear

"As usual my mother using me for the family's personal gain" Chan said roling his eyes before getting up and getting ready.

Kind of sad that in order for a family to gain recognition they need to do things that are for their personal gain. But Chan doesn't really give a damnlbecause he cares about his own business and he gets whatever the hell wants...

Cause he is fucking rich.

Time passes by and Chan got ready. He showered and made himself look the part. Chan is wearing a semi-formal suit mixed in with a little bit of casual to make himself look believable but not trying too look so try hard.

He even took a selfie before leaving out with his family.

A/N: Yeah he has earpods, because like I said before he is rich! Deal with it

Chan didn't bother with what to do on the way. He knows that, all he has to do is introduce himself and do whatever he wants. He also will not be listening to the mass, thanks to his trusty and noise cancelling earpods.

"Oh guys! We are here!" Chan's Dad said as his Dad parked the car. This lead to Chan snapping out of his inner thoughts and went out of the car without taking off his earpods but putting on a low volume, allowing him to still be able to hear.