Chapter 21

DATE TIME

Warnings: It may suck cause I am literally thinking about what is happening as I am writing.

Don't judge me uwu. I suddenly started binge watching K-Dramas and learning Korean at the same time. #GapYear

ALSO

SHOULD I MAKE A LOVE ALARM FANFIC WITH STRAY KIDS MEMBERS??? COMMENT.

※※※

So, we here! We irritating and the day of the date has finally arrived! Just so you know it's Friday, thought you should know.

Anyways, sksksksks. This date is way different than before and by that I mean the vibe is very soft and relaxing, it wasn't as tense compared to their other dates.

Maybe because the burden and guilt has been lifted up from their shoulders and there is absolutely now problems to hide anymore.

Anyhoe,  Jeongin was very casual with his outfit was very basic. Black T-Shirt, with white shorts and some black VANS. That basic of an outfit but it was looking very effective on him as if he made a lot of effort, when he didn't.

He then heard a knocking on his door, then the door opened. It was his Dad.

"Hey, Chan is already here." His Dad informed.

"Thanks, Dad." Jeongin thanked while he was fixing his hair.

"By the way, I just wanna say that I am proud of you, no matter what you are. Just thought you should know that." Jeongin's dad mentioned, giving his son a smile.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." Jeongin went to give his Dad a warm hug before going down the stairs meeting Chan at the doorway.

"Hyung!" Jeongin called out, snapping Chan out of his zone. He immidiately looked at Jeongin and gave him bright smile.

"Hi baby." He went in for one of the softest hugs that is known to mankind.

"Mom and Dad, we are going!" Jeongin yelled hoping it would reach the kitchen.

"Okay! Bye, don't forget to close the door! Love you!" His mom yelled back.

"Love you too!" Was the last thing he said before closed the door and it was just them alone at the front yard.

"I love you the most." Chan whispered close enough to Jeongin, causing the boy to jump in surprise.

"Hyung...don't shock me like that." Jeongin whined, frowning. Chan just laughed.

"Aww sorry baby, you look so cute." Chan pinched his cheeks before he gave the boy another hug but hugged him so tight, the boy was in pain.

"That hurts!" Jeongin punched Chan on the shoulder.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." He kissed his cheek and held his hand.

"So hyungie, where are we going?" Jeongin asked, slightly confused on the plans.

"Somewhere unexpected." Chan smirked. He took Jeongin's hand and took him to his family car.