Chapter 9

Quick question:

Which ship would you like to see me do, for my next fanfiction? Also which ship should it be Minsung or Changlix, or someone else?

I have like 7 story ideas drafted and I am wondering which of the ships would go for it. That's why I want your guys' opinion, that's all. Enjoy the chapter! :)

This chapter is hella long. You're welcome. Thank you for reading! ♡

J E O N G I N

"I don't know why I'm getting jealous."

※※※

So the last chapter was pretty soft and vanilla for Chan & Jeongin, (Aside from the constant rounds of sex they were having.)

But it was way more steamy for the other couple, Woojin & Jisung. I know you guys didn't see it, but blame the author for being lazy.

Let's do a time skip of four days so that there is progression in this novel. It is now Friday, so Jeongin was at home getting ready for his date with Chan and he is hella nervous.

Also who expected Chan to be in a relationship? Not me, that's for sure.

Before the boy was going to change and get ready, he did a little bit of 'research'. We all know what research he is doing, porn research. I mean what do you guys expect from a beginner?

"Ahh, what do I search?" Jeongin asked himself. He really doesn't know, what would Jisung do?

He thought for a minute, but then typed on Google 'gay sex tips'. There was a bunch of articles but the one that caught Jeongin's eye was 'How To Seduce Your Partner' by wikiHow. This one guarantees success for good sex at the end of the day, Jeongin smirked at the thought of it.

Side note, they didn't do the butt stuff yet. But Jeongin has been prepared days ago, so Jeongin wants it bad. So bad.

Jeongin read up on the article, then decided to get ready. Chan doesn't know what Jeongin has in store. Jeongin is going to be one big brat, which you know we all love that.

Step 1: Give your partner subtle touches often, but not too often. Just enough to tease him.

Jeongin remembered the first step and that was mentioned. He got ready, took a shower, and got dressed. Just casual wear but he wanted to look good for Chan, he even took the extra route when sprayed himself with cologne.

Suddenly he heard the door being knocked, the nerves got to Jeongin but he decided to stay cool. Jeongin was ready so he got down and opened the door.

"Channie hyung!" Jeongin smiled and went to hug Chan.

As they hugged Chan couldn't help but notice the smell of the strong scent of Jeongin's cologne.

"Hey baby boy! I missed you" Chan embraced his baby. The scent of the cologne turned him on though. Chan has to be a gentleman, until the end of the day.

"Baby let's go. The ride is here." Chan said before, he grabbed Jeongin's and head to the car. If you were wondering what car they rode on, it is a luxury car that the family owns. They even have their own chauffeur, Jeongin has that car too but the driver is unavailible.