Chapter 8

Before we begin, I want to get your opinion on the new book cover that I did for the story.

The change was to celebrate what happened in Chapter 7, points for us thirsty hoes. Now you can begin reading. Enjoy!

C H A N

"It feels so nice, when we are together."

※※※

So both Chan and Jeongin finished their shower. If you are wondering, yes they did both shower together, and yes they did have Round 2.

Both of the boys went back to living room and sat down at couch and cuddle while watching Netflix. They were watching old episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Jeongin has his head in Chan's neck, while Chan was caressing his soft hair, which is slightly wet still from their shower session.

You may have realised, what are they now? Well, Jeongin was actually thinking about it while they were watching and he popped up the question.

"Hyung? What are we?" Jeongin looked up at Chan confused.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" Chan asked his tone sounding so soft.

Jeongin gave it a thought, he has never ever been in a relationship before especially with a guy. Would he want them to be boyfriends? Yes. But they only met a day ago, isn't that weird? Yes. Jeongin decided to make a decision.

"Can we take it slow? Like, we just met a day ago and we barely know things about each other." He sounded so shy, like he was to embarrassed to talk about.

"Of course, baby boy." Chan said smiling before he kissed his forehead, and he resumed talking "How about we go on a date? Like go out for a movie and have dinner together?" The suggestion made Jeongin's eyes lit up with joy.

"Yes! Yes! I would love that hyung!" Jeongin said so excitedly, that he went to sit on Chan's lap and gave him a kiss, nothing sexual just soft vibes.

While they were having passionate make out session. Jeongin's phone buzzed, and he got a text message. Jeongin fished out his phone, and was pleased with the message he recieved.

"What is it?" Chan asked with curiousity.

"My parents texted me. They are having so much fun with your parents, that they will not be coming home tonight." Jeongin emphasized the word 'Tonight' in a very sexual way. Like he wants some more.

"Round 3?" Chan suggested smirking in the procesd.

Jeongin nodded and they started to makeout roughly.

While they are doing this, let's move on to the secondary couple. Woojin and Jisung.

Jisung was bored at home, not only was he bored but is horny as well. So considering his parents are on a business trip as well (considering he is also filthy rich too.), he decided to go on Grindr and find someone to fuck him.

He got a match with a username that says bear1997. Jisung looked at his profile, he didn't really show photos of his face. Just a multiple pictures of his abs, and one dick pic.

With Jisung's intrest begin heightened, messaged the user.

bear1997
Online

hornysquirrel
Top or bottom?

bear1997
both but i mostly top. you?

hornysquirrel
both too. i mostly bottom. wanna meet up?

bear1997
yea. send me your location.

Jisung sent the location from his phone, and the user said he would be there around 10 minutes.

This is not the first time that Jisung had a booty call. Being home alone, and often horny it wasn't a surprise for Jisung, he also needs it. He is very needy.

Moments passed, and he heard that someone was knocking at the door. This made Jisung aroused due to his excitement,this happens in every one night stand he has.

He opened the door was surprised on who the person is.

It was Woojin

"Woojin hyung?" Jisung was in awe, his eyes bulging and his dick probably is bulging too.

Woojin had a look which looked seducing to Jisung. He was wearing a white shirt, blue denim pants and some dark VANS. Jisung was getting hungry, but he still couldn't believe it.

Woojin didn't say anything. He just kept staring at Jisung with that look, while stepping one foot forward towards him. Being worried and also getting turned on, Jisung responded by stepping back.

This went on till Woojin was inside of the house, and he managed close the front door with his foot. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Woojin took action, grabbed Jisung's arm and slammed him on the front door while he pinned both of his arm.

"You are suck a fucking tease." Woojin growled in front of Jisung's face. Jisung couldn't help but let out a moan.

"W-What are you talking about hyung?" Jisung responded with confidence fighting back despite struggling to form words. That literally ticked off Woojin even more, and he used one of his hand to grip Jisung's neck, not to tightly but enough to mess him up.

"Did I say you could speak?" Woojin sounding even more devilish, he even inches his face closer to the point where the pair began a rough make out session. These two are both fiesty. Their tongues were fighting to see who is the top dog.

They have been going at it for minutes now and we still didn't decided a victor, up untill Jisung had a smart idea where he used his free hand and palmed Woojin's clothed erection. Woojin gasped and gave Jisung the upperhand leading him to win.

"Looks like I won hyung. I will show you just how dominant I am." Jisung said it with so much pride, giving him a smirk. He even gripped his hair so that he could make Woojin look at him.

Let's just say it is going to be a long night. Which is weird considering they still have school tomorrow.

This is makes us wonder if both the couples will even go to school tomorrow, especially with a sore ass.

※※※

A/N:

So what did you guys think of this chapter?

There was a lot more WooSung focus on here, probably because I need to give them more of a build up. So I hope you guys won't mind it and enjoyed it anyways! :)

As I mentioned in the beginning of this chapter, I changed the story cover. I hope you guys liked it.

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to vote, comment and follow me for my future works and updates. I'll see you all later! Bye! <3