Chapter 4

J I S U N G

"Gosh, I am getting hard just thinking about him"

A/N: This chapter is split up into two parts to showcase the WooSung couple, no one asked for. I will only do this when I am trying to give more plot to the second couple. But don't expect it, as much. They will also be shown in Chan and Jeongin's perspective, of course.

Back to the book! Enjoy!

***

So after that eye to eye contact moment outside of the school, which Jisung assumed was not a big deal.

But for Woojin on the other hand, he started to think deep. Like one of those memes when people are thinking hard.

Speaking of hard. Jisung was hard from just thinking of Woojin's lip bite, he is weak.

Weak that it makes him want to go down on kness and suck Jisung's -

Lollipop. Woojin saw Jisung sucking a lollipop during recess, considering he already finished his food and wanted something sweet as dessert.

Seeing Woojin suck Jisung that lollipop, gave him thoughts on what his lips could do them. Like Jisung could mark his neck all over, claiming his territory. He whispers dirty things in Woojin's ear that makes him whimper.

"Dude!" Chan shook Woojin back to his senses making him immidately look at Chan.

"Yeah, what is it?" Woojin tried to act like Chan earlier. As if nothing was going on. Best friends are like their exact copies, facts.

"You seemed to have zoned out like I did this morning. Is something bothering you?" Considering Chan lied this morning, of course Woojin was going to lie as well.

"Yeah, just thinking about catching up with studies, considering we have been missing a lot." I mean it technically wasn't a lie. But Chan knowing Woojin, it is not really a big deal, he just decided to shrug it off.

Both of the boys, went back to their usual business. Chan trying to finish his lunch, doing his best not to look at Jeongin or else he will go rage mode. Woojin was the opposite instead he looked back at Jisung suck the lollipop.

He saw how Jisung's tongue sway back to the spherical candy. Woojin began to lick his lips due to it becoming dry. Of course at that moment, Jisung saw it and halted everything he was doing.

He looked back at Woojin, still having the lollipop on his mouth and he gave back a smirk. Woojin felt himself froze but of course, he was in public and he didn't want to cause a scene.

Except 'Lil' Woojin' who wanted to be on the show. This causes the boy to become nervous, the little things that Jisung does to him is super effective.

To make things worse, Jisung with his big dick energy had the audacity to walk up to Chan and Woojin's table.

RIP Woojin.

"Hey hyungs!" Jisung greeted showcasing his squirrel like smile. Not gonna lie that warmed Woojin's heart.

"Sup" Smooth Woojin, smooth.

"Hey" Chan's tone was a bit rude after he witnessed the moment that Jeongin had with him. But to not cause a problem he ignored and forgot about it.

Chan saw Jeongin going out of the cafeteria, without even realizing he followed the innocent boy. Which makes Jisung and Woojin alone at the table.

"Hey Woojin hyung!" Jisung greeted, for some reason Woojin thinks this is the fake Jisung. There is a darker side, he is not like Jeongin.

Jisung sat way too close too Woojin, and he looked at him directly with eye contact. Woojin looked back, and when he tried to look away. He couldn't.

He was lost in Jisung's gaze, he can see the changing mood of his eyes from it's usual mood to a lustful mood.

It didn't took long for Jisung to place his hand on his thigh. That really surprised Woojin and he looked down, he saw his hand slowly going up to Lil Woojin. Which by the way, hasn't disappeared yet.

"Wow, Woojin hyung. Getting all that hard just because of me sucking a lollipop" Woojin was speechless, you can only see his reactions from his eyes which were wide open. "You wish you were sucking my dick instead, is that it?" His words were harsh but of course, it was strong enough for Woojin.

Woojin took a long time to answer. Jisung is very impatient, so he yanked some of Woojin's hair from the back of his head but not tilting it considering people will see and notice.

Doesn't this remind you of the church incident thay Chan did to Jeongin? Indeed, it does.

"You know, hyung. I hate waiting, what's your answer?" Jisung asked looking deep into his soul, as if he was on a magic spell.

"Y-yes" Woojin stuttered considering he was trying his best not to moan considering Jisung was still rubbing hjs hard on.

Looks like Jisung is going to have fun.

***

A/N:

How was the chapter guys?
We will see Jeongchan next at part 2, what happened to Jeongin?

A reminder that I will only do WooSung focused chapters only when it is necessary. To make the story more intresting and bring more plot to side characters.

Thank you guys so much for watching and I'll see you all later! Bye! 🤗 ♥