Chapter 10

Thank you for 1K Reads! I love you all!

I am writing this chapter at a Tim Hortons! xD I am drinking a french vanilla but I don't have Chan here with me.

J E O N G I N

"Fuck me, daddy."

※※※

Chan and Jeongin arrived at the Bang's place. Fortunately for them, Chan's parents are in abroad at the moment.

From the moment they entered the house till they reached Chan's bedroom they were passionately making out, Chan marking Jeongin's neck with hickies, while Jeongin was provoking his hyung by making comments that makes Chan's blood boil.

Looks like all that reseach paid off, well played Jeongin.

Chan slammed Jeongin onto the bed causing the boy to gasp. Jeongin looked at his hyung with a seductive look, this led to Chan pinning both of his hands above his head.

"You've been such a brat, baby boy. What should I do with you?" Chan's tone is deep, and there was rage behind it.

"I think I deserved to be punished, Daddy." Jeongin smirked after saying that.

Chan was fuming. Jeongin is no longer that soft innocent, altar boy that he saw at Church. This is Jeongin the succubus who craved lust, which means that he wouldn't care if he goes overboard.

Chan did the unthinkable and used his right hand to choke Jeongin, but not to hard in order to not scare the boy.

"I think you do deserve to get punished, but you ain't getting away with it that easily." Chan smirked, while he see the boy moaning while gasping for air. He likes it. "Do you understand, baby boy?" Chan asked slightly increasing the pressure of the grip

"Y-yes...ahh, hyung." Jeongin gasping for air, but he knows he loves it.

"What did you call me?! Chan growled towards Jeongin's ear before he slightly bit on his earlobe causing the younger to moan louder than before. This was followed up by Chan grinding on Jeongin which turned the boy into a mess.

"D-Daddy!!" Jeongin moaned into like a scream while he arched his back from the immense pleasure.

"You shouldn't be enjoying this, your punishment starts now. Take off all your clothes." Chan commanded and Jeongin immidiately took off his clothes one by one in quick succession within thirty seconds he was naked and hard.

"What's next, Daddy?" He asked sounding eager. I guess he just wants to come.

Before Chan replied, he changed his position by sitting at the edge of the bed, infront.

"Bend over Daddy's lap. You deserve a good spanking." Jeongin looked at Chan with awe. He gulped before he went over and did what he was told.

"How much hits do you think you should get?" Chan asked while his palm was circling his ass cheek.

"Uhh." Jeongin couldn't process, at the moment. He researched these before but being in the situation really messes you up. "Five?" Jeongin guessed.