Chapter 5

J E O N G I N

"Why is he following me?"

※※※

So in the last part, we were focusing on Jisung and Woojin. Jisung being a hoe for Woojin, and that's a shocker for all of us.

But now we are focusing on the main stars of this story, Chan and Jeongin. So the last time, we saw Jeongin leaving because Chan was lowkey looking at the boy, with them killer looks at the cafeteria early.

So Jeongin being the 'innocent' boy, he was scared to shit. Because the hoe side is growing, finally.

Jeongin walked out of the cafeteria, with quick steps. Just behind him was Chan who jogged up to catch up and he did.

"Jeongin wait!" Chan grabbed one of Jeongin's arm and pulled him back. He immidiately pinned him to one of the lockers, this stunned Jeongin and both of them had eye to eye contact.

Jeongin was blushing hard, finally Chan got to see his flustered face. Honestly, Chan found it so cute that made him smile infront of the boy. This further made the color of Jeongin's blushing appear more.

"Uhh...H-Hyung I-" Jeongin stuttered. But he couldn't continue his sentence considering Chan just placed his lips on his.

OH SHIT!

Jeongin was shocked, and he should be. He never kissed anything human before, his lips are a virgin.

That won't be the only thing that will not be a virgin anymore. If you know what I mean.

Jeongin didn't know what to do considering he is panicking. Chan was just kissing him, not expecting the other boy to kiss back. Should Jeongin let go or not? All he is doing, is moving around trying to signal Chan to breakway.

Of course, Chan know the signal and understood. So he broke up the kiss, Jeongin was trying to calculate the situation. He stared at Chan with, what is seemed to be lust growing in his eyes.

LUST?! THE HECK?! The time is here, ladies and gentlemen!

Jeongin was impressed with how Chan looks. His lips was swollen and he was rocking that leather jacket and the white tank top, that for some reason he wants to rip off. 90% of Dark Jeongin is forming.

"Hyung..." Jeongin trying his best to catch some air. After the attempted kiss from Chan. "...Kiss me again."

Congratulations! Your Light Jeongin evolved into Dark Jeongin!

Of course Chan didn't hesitate, and immidiately went back to kissing the boy. With being the clueless hoe that Jeongin is, he didn't know how to kiss back. So what he did was trying move his lips along with Chan, and he assumed he is doing it right.

Well it got even better when for Jeongin once Chan's tongue entered his mouth. The boy released his first ever moan (proud), believe or not it ticked off Chan's beast side.

After hearing the boy moan, he broke off the kiss and went to attack the neck of Jeongin. He growled before digging and this made Jeongin crazy, he was questioning these feelings he is having. He never felt these feelings before.

"Ahh...H-hyung" He moaned a bit louder than before.

Thank goodness it was still recess and no one was at the school hallway. This would have been a scandal.

"Your moans are so hot, baby boy!" Chan said between kisses around his neck. Thick lust was coming from Chan's voice. Hearing 'baby boy' made Jeongin whimper.

We are discovering a lot of kinks today from Jeongin! What a day it is for us.

Chan stopped kissing the boy's neck and he saw a lot of small marks forming around his collar bone and a bit are visible around his neck. Looks he is going to need makeup to cover that up, Jisung has some, he has a lot of marks which is a real fact.

"You're finally mine" Chan whispered between Jeongin's ear. His voice is like heaven to him. This also brings out some Alpha and Omega aspects between the two, which is lowkey kinda hot.

Suddenly the bell rang signaling that recess was over and everyone was about to leave the cafeteria.

The boys broke apart, fixed themselves up. Jeongin was fixing his collar bone, to make sure none of the marks are showing. It was smart of Chan to mark where the collars of Jeongin's shirt would cover it up. Chan fixed his jacket & hair, and he was fine now.

Jeongin was walking away as if nothing is happen. People were starting to appear at the hallways.

But before he goes to his next class, Jeongin turned back to Chan. "Come over my house later." Jeongin said it so shyly and the attempt of gaining his confidence has failed but Chan found it cute and he couldn't wait to see him later.

※※※

A/N:

Hoe Jeongin is here! Finally, rejoice sisters!

I am glad that I can finally show the plot progression to you guys! It will get better later on, also let's not forget about the secondary couple. That will get a build up to but they are not the main focus of this story, duh!

So yeah, I hope you guys liked this chapter and enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all next time! Bye! ♡