Chapter 11

Do you guys like slow build stories? This story is very fast, to be honest. Because of this the story seems a bit lost sometimes, right?

I am asking because my future fanfiction will be slow at building the relationship of the main couple. I don't know if you guys hate those. 😔

ALSO I UPDATED THIS LATE BECAUSE I AM ALSO AN INSTGRAM EDITOR XD I DO KPOP (ESPECIALLY STRAY KIDS EDITS) EDITS, AND EDITING IS HARD. FIGHT ME. My IG is @chanjvn btw....SORRY AGAIN!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter guys! ♥

C H A N

"I didn't know that Jeongin was so kinky."

※※※

How was the last chapter, guys? Are you still recovering? Jeongin was hella kinky in the last chapter, I hope you guys had holy water at that time.

So, it was the morning after their date and the loss of virginity session. Jeongin and Chan have been on such a high and it is amazing how quick their relationship has been progressing.

Blame the author for being so fast in building up characters. He better learn to write characters in future fanfictions.

Anyways, enough about bashing the author and let's actually continue with this story.

Jeongin woke up with his arms on Chan's chest. He looked at his surroundings, the setting was unfamiliar to the boy but he realised they were at Chan's house. Jeongin's thoughts were cut off from his hyung starting to wake up.

"Morning hyungie." Jeongin greeted his voice sounding a bit groggy

"Morning baby boy." Chan kissed his forehead, which led to Jeongin hugging him tight.

"Hyung, let's eat breakfast, I am starving." After saying that, both of them heard the growl of Jeongin's stomach causing both of them to laugh hysterically. I honestly don't know why.

"Sure, what do you want to eat?" Chan asked, giving Jeongin a moment to think.

"McDonalds breakfast?" Jeongin suggested.

Wow, they be bougie or whatever.

"Of course! C'mon let's use UberEats." Chan said picking his phone and opening the app, Jeongin snuggled closer to his hyung, looking at him while he ordered.

Not sponsored by UberEats, by the way. I wish though.

Enough about them, let us fast track to the other couple that 90% care less about but get along with the program please.

"Woojin hyung, that's enough. I am getting to tired from riding your dick." Jisung panted.

If you haven't noticed, Woojin and Jisung have been fucking all night (with occasional rests, here and there.) but they have been doing it way more than Chan and Jeongin. This relationship is more lustful and friends with benefits like.

"You are so wild, Han Jisung." Woojin trying to catch his breath who was unable to keep up with the boy's stamina.

You won't get to see their fuck session because the author got lazy again, he may promise a scene for this couple later on.

Woojin thought for a second, what type of relationship this is but decided to ask Jisung.

"Hey, what are we?" Woojin asked.

"Hmm, I guess we are...fuck buddies." Jisung clarified.

"Ahh, alright." Did Woojin expect more? They barely talk to each other.

"So, how often should we do this thing?" Jisung asked.

"Uhh, I guess whenever you need me. Which so far looks like it is always." Woojin mentioned which caused him to laugh. It offended Jisung.

I mean it should have because Jisung be a thirsty bitch.

"Anyways, moving on." Jisung said slightly annoyed trying to change the topic. "Do you have any kinks to make the sex better?" Jisung openly asked which caused Woojin to cough out from the sudden question.

"Uhh. *cough* I don't really...have any." Woojin went quiet gradually as he spoke.

You can honestly tell that Jisung was a dominant bottom while Woojin was a submissive top.

"Well, how about I suggest something?" Jisung sounded like he is hinting at something.

"What are you talking about?" Woojin asked, his tons hinting the confusion.

"How about we do role play?" Jisung eyes darkened when he said that.

Oh boy, I wonder where this will lead to.

※※※

A/N:

Sorry about this chapter being a filler and it being short.

I have been trying to also focus on doing kpop edits on my Instagram and I am learning transitions and other types of stuff, to make my edits look good.

I started the account recently, I hope you guys support me there too. 🤗 @chanjvn is my account.

So yeah, Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me so far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for more future works and updates! I will see you all later, bye! ♥