Chapter 17

C H A N

"I don't recognised this Jeongin. Who is this? What happened to the old one?"

※※※

Throughout the entire day of school, Jeongin ignored Chan. But Jeongin didn't make it look obvious, because he still lowkey mad. He doesn't want the start of his week to be depressing after recovering.

It was the end of school day. Jisung and Jeongin stayed back a little waiting for the some students to leave before they are now less of the students.

"So how made are you at Chan, for kissing that hoe?" Jisung asked.

"A lot. Despite the fact that he was drunk, he still kissed him. I cannot handle it." Jeongin frowned. Jisung comforted him by putting his arm around his shoulder.

"You know, sooner or later. Chan will know about it. Especially since you changed your look and acting like a thriteen year old having an emo phase."

"So what? It his fault anyways. I am the victim here anyways." Jeongin commented.

The conversation was interrupted when they saw Chan and Woojin exiting an empty classroom, which was next to them.

"Oh, hey Hyungs!" Jisung greeted. Jeongin just bowed slightly, while giving less eye contact to Chan.

"Guys, can you excuse Jeongin and I? I need to talk to him somewhere private." Chan suddenly asked, and he grabbed Jeongin's hand dragging him somewhere

"Let me go!" Jeongin demanded while struggling from Chan's grip. But he tightened the grip even causing unbearable pain.

Jisung and Woojin were left alone, it was not so awkward as when they met on their first Grindr meetup.

"Looks like they got some problems." Woojin said, trying to start a conversation.

"I know right, so..." Jisung sounds like he was hinting something.

"So..what?" Woojin asked.

"Wanna fuck?" Jisung suggested.

Woojin didn't have to answer that, he took Jisung's hand and went in to the empty classroom that Chan and Woojin before.

Believe it or not, they banged more than once.

Chan took Jeongin to one of the big empty stall, within the bathrooms of the school. No one is going to be there considering most of them had probably gone home already.

"Jeongin, baby boy. What's got into you? Disobeying your hyung. Ignoring me." Chan sounded concerned but lowkey about to beat a bitch up.

Jeongin sighed before looking up to Chan with an ignorant look. "Why the hell would you care, hyung." Jeongin replied with so much confidence and fierceness.

"What did you say?" Chan is now mad that Jeongin is even back talking.

"Psh. Your not deaf. Of course, you fucking heard me." Another cocky from Jeongin earned him a hand landing on his throat slight choking the boy.

"That week of your absence, made you into such a brat. Looks like you need some, discipline."

※※※

It's a filler guys which is why it is short, and that's all I have to say. xD

Thank you guys so much reading and supporting me this far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future updates. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you all later, bye! 🤗