2- Everyone is in the chatroom

Eventually Korosensei got through class and later, he started to explain what the chatroom was he made.
"And that's basically it. Now whether it's just to talk together, perform discussions about assassin, yada yada, feel free to use this chatroom I would love for you all working together here." Nah Korosensei just wanted to make this chatroom so he could spy on them and how they talk. "If you all would once you leave the school I want everyone to examine the chatroom and whenever you use it I hope you all have fun together. Now then I'm going to head off to France so catch you all later!" Then he leaves. Some of the students groan or some just don't react. Isogai breaks the silence. "Uh.. ok I'm not really sure why he made this himself especially since I could've made one myself. But in any case this is a pretty cool idea. Alright when you guys aren't busy how about we have a talk. I still need to work for a while but I should be able to catch up later."
Maehara walks up as he's about to leave the class. "Alright then it should be pretty good talking there again." Kayano get confused. "Wait again?" Nagisa speaks up. "Uh if you checked then you should've seen those spamming messages in the chat. Some of us woke up due to that and I'm one of them. It was pretty chaotic.. but it was cool that some of us were able to talk to each other." Chiba looks around and asks "Hey that reminds me what happened to Okajima he wasn't here in class." Karma starts laughing "You should've been in the chat it was funny. I had another picture of Nagisa in a maid costume and Okajima asked for a pic! That's why Okajima didn't come today he probably pissed himself and was scared of what Nagisa was gonna do." Nagisa sheepishly laughs "Honestly I really did just want to forget about what happened I wasn't trying to threaten him." Sugaya laughs and Chiba is left dumbfounded. Hayami sighs "Okajima can be stupid sometimes." Some of the students start laughing. Kayano then stops and blushes. "WAIT KARMA?! YOU HAVE 'ANOTHER'?! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Karma grins evilly "Why is that something you want to know. Do you want to see a pic..?" Kayano freaks out waving her hands. "OF COURSE NOT BUT WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THEM?!" Nagisa waves it off but sighs "It's alright Kayano he has more. He just plays dirty."
And so everyone leaves and later at night all of the students were able to chat with each other
Chatroom
Gender: WHY IS MY NAME STILL GENDER WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THIS CHATROOM?!??
Forever 0: wait if your name is your codename then..
Forever 0: NOOOOOO CHANGE MY NAME NOW!!!!
Tsundere Sniper: You've got to be joking
Baseball Freak: Bruh who's even in charge of this. OH RIGHT KOROSENSEI BRUH
Ponytail and Breasts: Ok but fr who made my name so weird 😭
Glasses (Explosives): Lol
Flouncy Stag-Beetle: This is pretty cool. It's nice that Korosensei made a chat for us like this.
Kunugigaoka's Mother: Yeah but he could've at least had our names normal instead of codenames.
Amazing Monkey: Maehara did you make this stupid name my codename?!
Womanizing Bastard: HUH? NO?
Half of Middle 2: No one's gonna confess and tell who did who. Anybody could've come up with our names.
Artsy Bean Pole: Honestly I suspect Chiba Hayami or Mimura or
Artsy Bean Pole: never mind I'm sure anybody could've made that my name 💀
Poison Glasses: Well like Kurahashi said I think it's still great that we can talk together like this.
Grandmaster Kanzaki: mhm I agree
Baseball Freak: Yeah I agree with Kanzaki too
Gyaro English: Simp lmao
Baseball Freak: STOP IT
Stern Lecture: In any case even though we can talk together like this, we can also try coming up with ways to kill Korosensei
Justice: But isn't Korosensei the host? Won't he just see the messages and know what we do?
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: Don't worry I have an idea. When you guys are talking about assassination then I want Isogai to alert me. Once they are through about the conversation Isogai can alert me again.
Pseudo Takaoka: Wait hold up were you really just looking at us talking the whole time. AND I KNOW EVEN IF WE TELL YOU WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT KILLING YOU I BET YOU'D STILL SCROLL TO SEE OUR MESSAGES
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: OH COME ON DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT?!
Gyaro English: You would definitely do that
This Manga is Awesome: Korosensei why don't you just make a separate chat specifically for assassination and then someone else can be the host.
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: Ok that's a good idea. It'll be ready in just a sec.
Mushroom Director: Alright thanks sir.
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: No problem! :D
Moe Box: Ok I've added you all there. I made Isogai and Kataoka the hosts.
Womanizing Bastard: Makes sense
Adult Game Protagonist: Alright I'll check it out later. That's it for now thanks for the help Ritsu and Korosensei.
Moe Box: Anytime!
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: Of course no problem.
Glasses (Explosives): So uh
Amazing Monkey: Are you just gonna stay here and watch
Womanizing Bastard: you can go now
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: WHAAAAAT?!?!?!
Gyaro English: You did say this was for us specifically and it does kinda feel weird that you'll just be looking at the messages the whole time without saying anything.
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: AM I BEING A BURDEN TO YOU ALL?!?!
Ponytail and Breasts: Of course not it's just
Tsundere Sniper: It'll just feel awkward
The Imperial Prince of the Fate of the Eternal Wind: I PROMISE I WON'T SOUND WEIRD I SWEAR I WON'T EVEN BRING IT UP JUST PRETEND I'M NOT HERE!!!!
Loofah: Uh i mean Im cool I guess
Rolling Riser: Yeah sure whatever.
Gender: It's getting pretty late. Should we all uh sleep now.
Baseball Freak: yeah im getting tired too.
Gyaro English: Hey Rinka wanna hang out tomorrow?
Tsundere Sniper: Maybe the day after. Sorry I'm busy tomorrow.
Gyaro English: Oh alright that's cool
Pseudo Takaoka: Alright i guess im out then see y'all.
Stern Lecture: Yeah see you all tomorrow
The Darkness of Class E: I'll still be awake if you guys wanna text me.
Rolling Riser: yeah ok I'll text you then I don't feel like sleeping it's for the weak
Gender: I was joking about that you know
End of Perversion is now online
End of Perversion: Hi... Nagisa..?
Gender: Oh hi
End of Perversion: you're not mad?
Gender: I'm over it
End of Perversion: Phew thank you
Half of Middle 2: but we're not over it
Artsy Bean Pole: WE HEARD YOU ASKED FOR A MAID NAGISA PIC LMFAO BRO YOU AIGHT?
Loofah: I MEAN THAT'S SOMETHING KAYANO WOULD DO BUT LIKE WTF DUDE
Forever 0: WAIT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT I WOULD NEVER
Gyaro English: Yes you would
Loofah: Yes you would
This Manga is Awesome: Yes you would
Adult Game Protagonist: Yes you would
Home Base: Yes you would
Rolling Riser: Yes you would
Half of Middle 2: Yes you would
Gyaro English: SHAGHSHS SEE EVEN KARMA AGREES AHAHAA MORE PROOF
End of Perversion: Yes you would
Forever 0: I hate that almost all of you are thinking that. ALSO BE QUIET OKAJIMA YOU DON'T GET TO TALK AFTER YOU ASKED HIM FOR PICS WHEN I DIDN'T
End of Perversion: COME ON JUST LET ME OFF THE HOOK I WAS JOKING
Adult Game Protagonist: You'll never live that down Okajima. You decided to joke around. Now look at what you've become. A fucking joke.
Artsy Bean Pole: POFFHAHAHAHA PLS AND THAT CAME FROM ONE OF THE QUIET KIDS EVEN THEY KNOW WHATS UP
Stern Lecture: I'm not even surprised Okajima
Amazing Monkey: You still act so creepy
Kunugigaoka's Mother: I'm not mad. Just disappointed. Lmao I'm mad too
Home Base: BAHAHAHA EVEN THE MOM IS DISGUSTED
End of Perversion: PLEASE JUST STOP DONT BRING IT UP AGAIN PLEEEESSE
End of Perversion is now offline
Womanizing Bastard: Welp I guess we should all go to sleep now. Alright see y'all in class tomorrow
Amazing Monkey: Yeah see you all
Flouncy Stag-Beetle: Bye everyone 😄
Ponytail and Breasts: Bye guys
Pseudo Takaoka: Uhuh see y'all.
Nakamura and Hayami in private chat
Gyaro English: Hey Rinka
Tsundere Sniper: ?
Gyaro English: Are you not able to hang out with us cuz you're gonna go on another date with Chiba?
Tsundere Sniper: It's not like that
Gyaro English: OOOH So you ARE gonna go out.
Tsundere Sniper: Stop talking about it. Just forget it.
Tsundere Sniper is now offline
Gyaro English: Alright Rinka good luck ;)
Gyaro English is now offline

Meanwhile as they left, everyone else already said goodbye and left offline