3- A sniper date

The next day went by smooth as they just finished studying and are now training once again. Everyone is gathered in pairs whether brawling with knives or shooting. There are pairs like Isogai and Maehara who are right now dueling with Karasuma right now, or pairs like Nagisa and Karma who are dueling against each other. The snipers though went to practice shooting targets more. Regardless they were all training hard.

Later Chiba came up to Hayami as she was shooting her own targets and greeted each other. "Hey Hayami, mind if I try shooting the moving targets." Hayami throws a gun to him. "Sure go ahead." Chiba tries to hit them all and managed to make 2 bullseyes out of the 4 targets. "Wow this is hard. You're definitely way better at this than me. I wanted to see if I could try improving on moving targets but I guess I keep my distance as usual." Hayami looks over the targets then back at him and speaks "You made good shots either way. And besides at least you do a better job at shooting targets from long range. We both have stuff to work on but that's why we're here for each other right? To help out what we need to improve." Chiba smiles at her last comment and replies "Yeah. Thanks Hayami." They both continue to shoot their targets and a few seconds later Chiba. "So what time you think we should meet up when we go to the shooting arcade? We only talked about going at night but you know." She thinks to herself and replies "I'm ok meeting up at 8:00. Is that good for you?" He replies "Yeah sure." Later they finished training and went back to class. Once school finished they went home. Later right after..

Fuwa and Nakamura in private chat
This Manga is Awesome: So. 8:00 They said huh?
Gyaro English: This is so gonna be worth checking out how they're doing.
This Manga is Awesome: IKR we never get to see them actually interact as much. I really wanna see how they are together 😭
Gyaro English: Heck yeah. Also is it cool if I bring Karma?
This Manga is Awesome: Nah if they ever see us I don't want them to see you and Karma it'll make you two suspicious, and me too of course. Just us two will look like we're hanging out. Still let's try to not get caught by them.
Gyaro English: Good point. Anyways see you later I can't wait to see what we will see 😈
This Manga is Awesome: Same >:)

Outside of the chatroom
Chiba and Hayami meet up and greet, but of course they've never been able to act normal whenever going out like this, so the greeting became awkward. This time though they both wanted to make this as normal as they can so they don't have to make this another awkward date. Chiba spoke first. "So uh ready to break another high score?" Hayami smirks and replies "Let's do it." They both went to the first machine they found and she challenged him first. "Wanna go for a round and see who makes the highest?" Chiba chuckled and replied "Bring it on." Later some time passed and played in a total of three shooting games, but in the end they all tied. They found one more shooting game and they began to prepare. Chiba spoke up "This'll be the tiebreaker. Watch and learn." Hayami chuckled and replied to him "You'll be the one to watch and learn." They made their shots. They were almost finished but then Chiba felt the urge to sneeze. "Ah fuck." He sneezed and got distracted. Hayami won the last round. "NOOOOO I SNEEZED THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!" Hayami laughs "I told you you should've watched." Chiba scratched his head in embarrassment but laughs along with her. "Alright you win this one. I won't be distracted next time." Hayami smirks as she says "We'll see about that." Eventually they walk away about to leave, where unbeknownst to them Fuwa and Nakamura are following them.

As they walk Nakamura speaks up quietly "That was such a simple get together but for them specifically that was also so cute!" Fuwa tries not to get excited and speaks up too "I know right?! They looked so happy together. They have such a cute relationship." Suddenly someone walks up to them and asks "What are you two doing?!" They both jumped hoping it wasn't one of the snipers, but it was actually Mimura who walked up to them. Fuwa asks "Mimura?! What are you doing here. And what's with that fake mustache and beanie?" Mimura shushes them and them replies quietly "Not so loud! Anyways isn't it obvious I'm following them too. Wait are you two..?"
Nakamura giggles while saying "That's right. We're here to get the goods of how they are together too." Fuwa then walks ahead and tells them both "Guys hurry we gotta see how they leave!!" The three hurry up to see how they were doing.

Eventually the snipers stop and say their goodbyes. Chiba asks "So uh.. same place next time? Or maybe somewhere else." She answers "Maybe somewhere else new. We'll see later." Chiba nods and states "Yeah ok." They stand in silence not sure what to say and at the same time they both say bye. Before they were about to walk though Hayami was thinking to herself how upset she was that it had to end so weird again. So quickly before she turned back she went to hug him. Chiba was startled and Hayami immediately regretted taking such action and blushed. She was about to let go and apologize but Chiba hugged her back too. While they hug he says "Today was fun. Nice that we're getting along better. Let's definitely do this again when we're not busy." Hayami smiles and replies "Yeah definitely." They stop hugging and as they leave they look at each other again and smile back as they wave.

Meanwhile the three stalkers looking with surprise, not believing what they just saw. Fuwa covers her face with her hands and squeals "MY SNIPER SHIP HUGGED!! THEY HUG!" Nakamura smiles while saying. "YOU GO RINKA!!!!" Meanwhile Mimura is still unable to get a reaction. They hear crying and the three look back, seeing that their teacher was also in fact crying of joy. "MY LOVELY SNIPERS ARE SPARKING A ROMANCE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY WILL BE IN THE FUTURE!!!!" All for of them cheer for the snipers. Later Fuwa asks "Hey so you're not gonna tell Karma about this are you?" Nakamura answers "Nah. Maybe if necessary but until then I don't wanna let Rinka and Chiba realize right afterwards that we just caught them in their private moment." Mimura looks at his watch and states "Maybe we should head out too. Wow I never thought I'd see them go out so well today was really good, especially for them." Nakamura nods "Yeah definitely. Alright Korosensei that's enough for us and for you novel let's head on out." Korosensei happily agrees as his finishes scribbling on his notepad. "Right! Ok kids let's go back home." And yeah like Nakamura said let's not let them know we know right away. Let them have their moment." Fuwa answers "Yes sir. Alright good night guys." The four leave and go their ways and head back home. Later however. Mimura has been thinking of something for a while after this. What could he be thinking.

*This was honestly more of outside the chatroom but either way thanks for reading*