18- Ice-skating time baybeeeee

Uuuh another outside chatroom moment here

And so they all went to go ice skating pretty much and everyone is at the rink.

Korosensei begins and states "Ok kids I want you all to have fun and please make sure to stay safe you all must wear the equipment and don't worry even so I shall help you all in case anyone needs assistant. Until then I shall sit aside." Yada pulls one of his tentacles and states "No way you gotta ice skate with us too!" Korosensei sweats while saying "No worries I can assure you I'm fi-" Nakamura interrupts and states "Ok girls let's get him on the ice. You need to have fun too." Yada, Nakamura, Kurahashi, Okano, and Kataoka put the ice skates on him and pull him altogether while Korosensei tries to escape "NO PLEASE I CAN ASSURE YOU I'M FINE. UH KIDS SOMEONE RESCUE ME."
No one goes to help
Korosensei shouts "PLEEEEASE NOOOOOOO" He enters the ice and already he immediately slips as all of his tentacles start slipping. Even with his speed one of this tentacles just slip and it messes his speed up. He was stuck on the ice. Kurahashi shouts "WAIT! Korosensei!! Just stop moving let us help you out!!" Korosensei does so and stops. Then the other explain to him the process.

Meanwhile in the back as some of the others are laughing, Karma says "Hahaha! Man I guess our teach isn't so experienced in this." Nagisa says to himself "Should I uh.. list that as one of his weak points..?" Kanzaki states "Hey at least the others are teaching him how to skate. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Kimura responds "Pretty interesting though. I can't believe they all know how to skate. What about you guys? I'm pretty much clueless." The only ones that raised their hand and told him that they could skate were Kayano, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki, Isogai, Maehara, Fuwa, Chiba, Hara, Takebayashi, Sugaya, Hazama, and Itona.

Nagisa says "Wow I feel so dumb seeing how many of you guys can actually skate." Kayano tells him "Hey don't worry about it it's fine! But I get how you feel. Okuda I didn't know you could skate!" Okuda chuckles and responds "Well I'm not exactly that good at it but I do enjoy it." Mimura groans and says "You know Fuwa only knows cuz her weeboo ass tried to learn from stupid skating anime." Fuwa refutes and says "Hey! Yuri on Ice is a good anime and I recommend it!" Mimura screams "AAAAAAAAAAAAA SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I DON'T CARE!!"

Hayami whispers to Chiba "So when did you learn." He responds "Uh this was just a thing my family did and we learned it along the way so yeah pretty much." Hayami replies "Oh I see." Chiba asks "So wanna go for it and learn how?" Hayami sighs and answers "Sure why not." They already get on the ice without anyone noticing. They both hold hands to go and try to help the other if one falls. Even though they both went to grab each at the same time, they still felt nervous. Either way they went to the ice and he teaches her.

Meanwhile in the back. Muramatsu says "Hazama, Itona, when the hell did you two learn?!" Hazama responds "I learned myself. But I taught Itona a few weeks ago." Itona states "I am the best ice skater in this entire class and I will prove to be the best." Yoshida groans and says "Ugh don't tell me you're back to wanting power." Itona responds "No. It was a joke. Ha." Yoshida is left with a blank face. Itona gets up close with a mad expression and whispers "Funny right?" Yoshida steps back quickly while shouting "YEAH YOU'RE FUNNY AHAHAHHAAHHAAH" Terasaka looks with confusion. Hazama says "So you three wanna learn? Don't worry I'll make sure you guys don't die." The three look with fear but agree to let the two help them. Muramatsu gets on the ice and immediately falls off. Both Terasaka and Yoshida laugh at him. Muramatsu shouts "SHUT UP THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!!!!!" Yoshida laughs while saying "BUT WE JUST GOT ON THE ICE AND ALREADY YOU FELL AHAHAHA!" When Muramatsu gets up again, Itona pushes him slightly and he falls off again. "WHAT THE FUCK ITONA?!" Terasaka and Muramatsu laugh harder. Hazama speaks "So are we gonna skate or not.." The others shaken up and both say yes. And so they went to learn with Hazama and Itona.