5- Study session (with Kayano)

This is another moment right now outside of the chatroom. This time it's a study session Kayano planned. The students that were joined in are Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki, and Sugino. Right now in Kayano's apartment...

(The door bell rings) "Coming!!" Kayano shouts. She opens the door and outside was Okuda. "Hi Kayano! It's so nice to see you again!" She bows down and greets Kayano. "Hi Okuda you too!" She let's Okuda in. As Okuda enters Kayano asked her "Hey so I was planning on all of us to study together. I don't wanna make it seem like we're just doing our stuff not including them. So wanna eat a pudding for now?" Okuda politely declines. "No thanks I just ate so I'm ok." Kayano sits down on her couch and let's Okuda have a seat too.

As soon as Okuda sits, the door bell rings. "I'm coming!" Kayano shouts again running to the door. Outside was Kanzaki. "Good evening Kayano." She smiles as she bows. "Hi Kanzaki come on in!" As she enters she sees Okuda already inside. "Oh good evening Okuda." She greets Okuda and she responds. "You too Kanzaki." Kanzaki sits with the other two and ask. "We're just waiting for the other three right?" Kayano nods as she says "Yeah I wanted all of us to study together, you know?" Kanzaki nods "Yeah I understand." Kayano asks her later "So you want some pudding while we wait?" Kanzaki accepts "Yeah sure."

As they wait, they start to talk for a while as the other two eat. At one point Kanzaki asks "So how come Sugino keeps getting called a simp when he ever mentions me? Sorry I haven't heard of that term before." Kanzaki chuckles a bit. Okuda is left speechless trying to figure out how to answer, while Kayano is smiling but on her mind she is thinking 'You're just as dense as Nagisa!' Kayano tries to answer without revealing too much "Hehe don't worry about it. You could say since Sugino kind of likes you people just call him that. I guess it's like a term for someone who likes someone else?" At first Kanzaki thinks for a second and asks "He likes me?" Kayano thinks in her head again 'AH CRAP SUGINO I'M SORRY' but later Kanzaki giggles as she states "I do too. I like him, you, Okuda, Nagisa-" She blushed for a second when she mentioned Nagisa "I like everyone!" Okuda giggles while saying "Yeah me too!" while Kayano is left with so many thoughts 'YOU REALLY ARE DENSE AND WHY DID YOU BLUSH WHEN YOU MENTIONED NAGISA?!?!' Kayano quickly puts a smile on her face and tries to ask without sounding nervous "You like Nagisa.. too?" Kanzaki waves her hand and says "Oh don't worry I wouldn't get in the way for you. And anyways yeah I do like him. Especially since his fight with Takaoka. I really respect him you know." Kayano sighs for a second but then quickly startles "Wait?! In the way for me?" Okuda asks while confused "Of course you like him don't you?" Kayano blushes and panics "HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN"
Kanzaki smiles while saying "Yeah you're a simp for Nagisa like Sugino is for me." Kayano shouts "DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!!! AND BUT HOW DO YOU TWO KNOW?!" The two giggle while Kanzaki later says "It's just clear to us. I could tell you've developed feelings for him and I really was supporting you." Okuda says after her "Yeah exactly. I think I would've been in a way worse state if I ever felt how you're feeling right now hehe. But I'm really happy for you and I want to support you too." Kayano calms down and states "Geez I hate how he's literally the only one that can't tell I like him. But thank you you two." Kayano hugs the other two and they hug back. Kayano then asks "Also Okuda I thought for sure you would've felt in love before." Okuda startles and asks "What do you mean..?" Kayano responds "You know for Karma aren't you two close?" Okuda starts thinking then gets embarrassed "Uh.. well we do get along well but I never really thought of it like that.. Honestly I've only ever looked up to him a lot seeing him work really hard. But in a romantic view.. I'm not sure how I feel about that?" Kayano asks "Would you like to?"

Before Okuda answers the door bell rings. "Coming!" Kayano shouts again and as she opens the door outside was Nagisa and Karma. They both greet Kayano. "Oh hi Karma! Hi Nagis-" she realizes that Nagisa's right in front of her and she blushes. Karma chuckles while Nagisa is standing confused "Hi Kayano? Are you ok?" Kayano quickly recovers and proceeds to let them in. "Just come on in!" As they enter Kayano states "Ok! Since Sugino is the last person we gotta wait for how about we prepare the table?" They all agree and they start clearing a table and they get their supplies ready. As they prepare Kayano asked the two if they wanted pudding, which the two decline as Nagisa answers "Me and Karma had ice cream earlier so we're kind of full. Thanks though!"