Christmas Party (Part 2)

And so, they celebrate with their dinner thanks to the cooks and pastry makers at work. However, Kataoka and Okano grab the two professors saying "Hold it! We got a special table just for you two." They drag them all the way to the table outside where the window is open. Karasuma states "Why do I get the feeling of deja vu." Isogai and Maehara bring their plates with food as they state "We hope we bring satisfaction to you both with this meal! Enjoy your dinner and night!" They all leave and Jelavic looks back as they give her a thumbs up. She tears up in her head saying "Oh you kids. I hate and love you all so much!" She looks back getting ready to say something until she sees that he's already finished giving thanks for the meal and is ready to eat. "WAIT KARASUMA!! The kids planned out a table just for us. Surely you wouldn't want to just eat and spend it all by yourself in your head and waste their hard work?" He sighs saying "Well I've really got nothing to say so just having you as company is fine enough." She was ready to argue until she starts feeling giddy thinking "MY COMPANY IS FINE ENOUGH!? Oh quit playing so hard to get!" She states "Well as much as I appreciate the compliment, I shall make an attempt with you to have a conversation regardless." He drink his wine saying "Suit yourself." Everyone, including Isogai Maehara Kataoka and Okano who have just returned, watch as they spend their dinner. Kurahashi cries "If only I was in that chair.. WAAAAA!!!" Yada pets her saying "Don't worry Kurahashi. You'll find someone perfect for you." Sugaya laughs "OH BRO THEY'RE EVEN MORE HOPELESS THAN THE SNIPERS!!" He receives a shot from the snipers to silence him (A shot from a gun used for Korosensei). Mimura and Okajima laugh and Nakamura states "I'm just so happy for them. Aren't you guys?" They all respond "Yeah."

As everyone finishes eating, they all spend more time with each other before opening gifts. Specifically, Fuwa and Nakamura spend their times getting ready to find victims. Fuwa notices that Karasuma and Jelavic are just returning inside, until they fall victim first, and then shout "YOU TWO!! KISS NOW!!" They both ask "What...?" Nakamura laughs "HAHAHAHA NO WAY THOSE TWO FIRST?? HAHAHAHAHA!!" Jelavic looks up and blushes shouting "YOU SHRIMPS REALLY HAD TO PUT MISTLETOES AROUND DIDN'T YOU?!??" Korosensei immediately arrives whispering to the two students "You two are doing a huge favor for the universe. All shall spectate alongside you all." They both give him a thumbs up. Jelavic states "Ugh.. well Karasuma, since we both fell victim, I guess we both don't have a choice b-" She notices as he walks away saying "This is ridiculous. Call me when you have something actually important to say." She chases after him shouting "KARASUMA DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!" Fuwa, Nakamura, and Korosensei both shout "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FATE!!!" Karma laughs as he states "DAMN that's hilarious. Y'all don't mind if I watch with you all?" Fuwa responds "Not at all!" Nakamura states quietly "Damn, but guess that means he and Okuda won't fall victim!" He laughs it off saying "Too bad so sad then." He looks ahead and points as the rest look. The snipers walk towards one and as they are now below it, Fuwa shouts "FREEZE!!!" The snipers both look in confusion and Nakamura shouts "OH OHH! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER PAIR!!" Hayami was about to shrug it off until she hears Chiba say "Oh fuck." She looks at him as he looks up, then faces the same direction. They both freeze up as they face each other nervously. A couple of seconds pass and without them noticing, Karma and Nakamura were already behind them. The snipers states "Yeah not happening." until Karma and Nakamura push them onto each other saying "You can't run." The snipers end up kissing and immediately blush as the others laugh while Korosensei saying "Awwwwwww so cute!!!!" The snipers grow furious as they pull their guns out (Again. Bullets for Korosensei.) "Hey Rinka. We take out the ones behind us. Fuwa is an easy target. All that's left is Korosensei." "I've got your back Ryuu. I'll take care of Fuwa and follow you later." The others scream as they try to escape "RUN FOR IT!!!" The snipers immediately shoot down  Fuwa as she falls (No blood was spilled). Karma and Nakamura manage to escape until they stop running, which makes Karma laugh hard. She questions him until she looks up. Then she checks who's beside him. Okajima states "Damn girl... didn't know you wanted a kiss that badly.." He makes a rizz face and tries to lean for a kiss and Nakamura is both disgusted and almost about to burst out of laughter. She steps away until Mimura steps out of the room behind her and is immediately pulled by Nakamura, resulting in Okajima kissing Mimura. The two laugh while Okajima shouts "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Mimura shouts "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!?! ARE YOU COMING OUT OKAJIMA?!?!" Okajima cries while shouting and running "NOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL NOT A DAMN GUY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Karma states "Welp. We now know Okajima is gay." He and Nakamura both take out their phones with pictures as they laugh devilishly while Mimura cries knowing the blackmail can also be used on him too.