Eight 》A Joke

"You see this ugly ballsack over there?", Henry mumbled, leaning down behind you, so his face was hovering above your shoulder.

Suddenly, his hand grabbed your upper arms, making you flinch and yelp in terror.

He didn't seem to care. "You need to distract him, so I can walk out. He'll be too captivated by you to realize that you haven't paid yet.", he whispered, leaning into you.

His nose brushed your ear, which made your blood run cold. You couldn't step out of it now, he wouldn't ever let you.

You hesitated, but nodded. Although you were still unsure how this could even work.

He probably did this a lot, but you certainly didn't! "Then, you can simply walk out. I'll wait for you in the next alley on the right.", he said before he placed his hand on your back and pushed you forward.

You stumbled a little, before you got to the "ugly ballsack". Actually, he wasn't that bad looking.

A man, most definitely in his 40s or 50s, with dark brown, short and fuzzy hair, some wrinkles under his eyes and on his forehead and a stubbly beard.

He looked a bit musty and his grey, glossy looking eyes seemed to not fit his face at all.

"E-Excuse me, Sir?", you brought attention to yourself, trying to sound as innocent and cute as possible.

"What can I do for you, young lady?", he wanted to know as he bent down, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You restrained yourself from twitching away or slapping his hand off of you. Instead, you shot him a smile and looked up at the man through your eyelids.

"Do you have- uhm...", you mumbled, trying to act shy and embarrassed. "Do you have p-pads here?", you then asked.

Behind the man, you could hear a suppressed laughter and you knew exactly from who it came.

"I just got my period.", you added. Your goal was to be louder than Henry's laughter, which you were. You knew exactly, that this store did not have pads in their storage.

"Oh, I'm sorry, little woman, but we don't have pads.", he cooed, giving you a creepy smile and making you freak out. "But I surely have some at home.

You could wait for my shift to be over, which would be in thirty minutes, and then I could help you out with your tiny problem.", he assured you.

But you quickly shook your head. "N-No, Sir. Thank you, but I need to get to my mom in ten minutes!"

You wasted no time jogging past him and bursting out of the store.

At first, you were confused, since you couldn't see the Bowers boy, but then you remembered what he had told you, so you slowly approached the next alley to your right.

What if it really was just a trick? But, much to your suprise, he wasn't even there. At first.

After you simply stood there for a few seconds, dumbfounded and kind of lost, you were pushed up against the hard wall of the grocery store.

You groaned in pain as fear crept up in you. As you looked up at your attacker's face, your eyes widened. You knew it!

He held out his knife, threatening to cut your pretty, little face if you didn't hold still. So you did. You stood still—frozen like you were dead—for a long time.

Your lip was trembling and your eyes tearing up while you stared at Bowers in fear. Flashbacks of that day were running wild in your mind.

Why did you ever allow him to do this? No. No, no, no. Why did you ever think, that to have some "fun" with this monster of a guy was a good idea?!