Thirty-One 》Fuck Your Brains Out

You tugged on his long hair, causing him to grunt into the heated kiss you were sharing. By now, the harsh and sudden placement of his lips on your lips had turned into a sloppy make-out session.

His hands were all over you. Running along your back and the back of your neck. His left hand soon settled onto your butt, squeezing it tightly whilst pushing you closer to his crotch.

You could feel the slight bulge under his pants and as if it was some sort of reflex, you buckled your hips forward, putting even more pressure onto the boy's body.

His right hand came to a halt on your neck, partially holding the back of your head as well.

Patrick was forcefully holding you in place, but made sure to not push your limits. Although they seemed to be thrown away anyway - thus being the result of all the alcohol you had consumed.

Obviously, the boy had known this could happen. He had fantasized about it happening. But he hadn't planned on really doing it.

Mostly because he had never thought you would even accept the offer to go home and drink something with him.

And now this? How lucky could he get? You were allowing him to touch so many parts of your body and he was very much enjoying it.

For being fucked only once and having your first experiences in kissing with Henry Bowers, you sure as hell were a good catch.

The way you put more pressure towards his longing cock and how good your lips felt against his... For Patrick, this was like a match made in heaven.

"Patrick...", you sighed under your breath.

You didn't know what had gotten into you. Why the hell were you doing this with none other than your ex's bestfriend? - Is probably what your rational side would've asked you if you weren't completely intoxicated.

To be honest, you didn't even think of Henry at the moment.

All your thoughts were focused on Patrick. And how good his body felt, pressed against your's

You wanted him. It felt like you needed to do this right now. And you definitely weren't about to stop this at any given time.

Additionally, your body was boiling hot and you wanted to get rid off your uncomfortable, warm clothes.

And, being the nice person he is, Patrick was completely down with helping you for that matter.

His hands slid to your hips before running them along your thighs with a hard grip. He had control over you and he knew it. Right now, you would do everything he'd ask you to do, because you were completely caught up in the heat of the moment.

In a teasingly manner, he let his hands roam over your legs. Then he decided it was time to finally help you out of the fabric, that was stopping him from seeing your body.

His cold fingers slipped underneath the [f/c] sweater you were wearing, before lifting it up and pulling it off your head.

You complied his every move, raising your arms to get the material away from you and setting them back down behind his neck, so you two could continue what you were doing previously.

But with each passing minute, Patrick's erection was starting to hurt. So, his next move differed a little from your plan.

His gaze lingered on your dark bra for a brief second before he decided it wasn't of any importance.

He quickly used his right hand to open it, causing your breasts to bounce since they weren't being held anymore.

A slight brush crept onto your face as you noticed Patrick's eyes, lingering on your chest for a short amount of seconds.

"Fuck yeah...", he mumbled to himself and pulled you into another passionate kiss, a giddy smile on his lips.

He was fast to shove his tongue past your lips, his cold hands now running along every inch of skin that was exposed to him.

Then, the boy pushed himself away from you, taking way too much time to pull off his shirt. Actually, it only costed him some seconds, but you were too excited to not be impatient.

After the t-shirt left his body, his hands found their way to your pants while his lips connected with your's once again.

He fumbled around with the zipper before he decided to just pull the piece of clothing off of you without opening it, figuring it would be faster.

When he tugged on you pants, you lifted yourself up, so he could pull them down easier.

Without wasting any more time, your pants landed on the ground of his kitchen and you were left solely in a light-colored piece of panties.

You felt his mouth leave your's, but you didn't want to look up at him to catch him staring at your nearly naked body.

Did you have any other opinions on where to look, though? No. So, you did it anyways.

When your gaze met his face, you watched him lick his lips in anticipation, a wide grin appearing on them.

His fingertips traced down your sides while he started sucking on your neck and jaw, leaving his marks.

His teeth scraped along your body, making you shiver underneath the touch of his mouth.

And his tongue was swirling on your skin, leaving a wet trace of saliva.

Slowly, one of Patrick's hands moved down to your middle and started to apply some pressure to your clit, moving in circling motions to get a moan out of you.

It worked pretty quick. And your voice got caught inside of you just as you were about to say something.

The boy between your legs smirked and hummed against your neck, causing you to sink deeper into the hole of lust you were already in.

You felt your vagina becoming hotter and hotter, wetness dripping from it.

And then, like you had communicated with him without your knowledge, Patrick pushed the last clothing you had on you to the side and pushed two fingers into your soaking slit.

Another moan escaped your lips, louder than the one you let out before. And his response was a simple grunt, which sort of sounded like a laugh.

He kissed his way up to your lips once more and took his time to pump his digits in and out of you.

At some point, he increased the amount of pleasure you were receiving by adding his thumb and using it to take care of your clit once again.

You quickly became a moaning mess and buckled your hips against his touch, searching for even more friction.

He chuckled against your trembling lips while you couldn't stop shivering because of the knot, that was forming inside of you.

You felt the need to release it and pressed your eyes together. "Patrick, I-", was what you got out before your bittersweet climax washed over you.

A long and loud sigh escaped your lips before your body collapsed against the boy's chest.

You were trying to catch your breath as you steadied yourself on Patrick's shoulders, holding on for the dear of life.

He looked down at you, holding your exhausted body in his hands while a big smile tugged on his lips.

He knew you could go for another round, which was good. His dick was killing him, telling him to finally fuck your brains out.

Next Chapter is on its way!

I'm sorry for not uploading for 10 days or so. I just haven't felt motivated at all and my sleeping schedule is at a point, where not even I can understand when I'll have time to do some stuff.

I'll try to upload more recently. Btw, happy b-day to me!