Thirty-Three 》Father

A few hours earlier...

After the encounter between Henry, Patrick and you, the blonde-haired boy was letting his anger out on every kid he could lay his hands on.

No matter if it was a girl, a boy, a teenager or a little child. Henry was filled with rage and needed to cope.

By hurting others.

He wasn't one to talk or show his emotions through crying or some other weak bullshit. That's not how he was raised and that's not what men did.

Still, his father was quick to notice a change in his son's behavior.

Although his kid had always been a violent bully, he had never caused that much attention in town. It was starting to ruin Butch's reputation, which was getting on his nerves.

So, he decided to teach Henry a lesson. He didn't want his son to be that much of a troublemaker as it would make him appear like a bad dad.

After a morning and noon filled with punches and insults, Henry finally managed it to escape the iron grip of his abusive father.

And he was searching for his next victim to let his new up-built frustration out. His friends, Belch and Victor, by his side.

It was around that time, when the Loser Club had just left Hockstetter's property. They had decided to make their way to the barrens, so they were heading home to get their bikes.

Meanwhile, while driving around in Belch's car, the young boys spotted a dark-skinned kid shoving his bike on the middle of the street next to them. They couldn't wait to make him their new victim.

As the car pulled over with screeching wheels, the kids eyes shot up from the asphalt beneath his feet.

They widened at the sight of a blue Trans Am, crashing down the road.

It didn't look like the vehicle was about to stop, so the young boy quickly moved out of the way, stumbling backwards and falling onto his ass.

The bike fell right next to him with a loud clank.

A gasp escaped his lips, his eyes following the car, that was slowly slowing down. With a harsh stop the movement and sound of it died down an it stood still infront of him.

The three teens glared out of the windows, laughing and yelling racist insults at the boy. Then they drove off.

Mike tried to catch his breath after having experienced his first meeting with the Bowers Gang. He sighed deeply while trying to calm down.

After some time, he stood up and clapped the dirt off his clothes. Then, he started making his way down the street again. He was heading to the river near the sewers since he wanted to enjoy the rest of his simple ride.

When he got to the woods, he still hadn't noticed the car that had followed him since he had gotten up from the hard ground of the street.

He strolled along the soft ground of the woods until he was nearly at the river, leaving his only way of transport on the side of the road.

Mike could already hear the splashing of the cold water moving against some rocks.

But his movement came to a halt when he was yanked back and caused to stumble through the green area.

Once again, the kid was faced by Victor, Belch and Henry. His mind worked faster this time. And it told him to run.

He ran and ran before he stood infront of the beautiful water. Shortly after he took his short-lived break, he was yanked to the ground by none other than Henry Bowers, who then grabbed the collar of his shirt to insult the boy even more.

He and his friends degraded and hurt the boy by kicking him and calling him names.

Unfortunately for Henry, he was stopped from violating the poor child when your brother and his five other friends caught his attention.

They had noticed Belch Huggins' car, standing in front of the woods. And Mike's bike laying right next to it.

His cries had been echoing through the small area. So, obviously, they couldn't just let him suffer.

After Henry had been interrupted, everything got out of control and rocks were thrown. A literal rock war emerged, ending in several bruises all over the kids' bodies.

Victor and Belch were quick to ditch Henry and run, as well as most of the Loser Club. But Richie couldn't help himself and shout: "Go blow your dad instead of harassing [Y/n], you mullet-wearing asshole!"

He turned around, his middle fingers raised high and stormed off to his friends.

Henry was left alone to think about what the kid with glasses had just said. How the fuck...? Had you told them? As he gathered his thoughts, the adrenaline from the fight was slowly fading, causing him to frown.

His head hurt.

He missed you.

He wanted you to hold him like you used to. And clean his wounds after something between him and his dad happened like you used to.

Right now, Henry needed you. You were his anchor to sanity and he was sure that if he didn't see you soon, he'd go mad.

The one person he loved was you. Even if he wasn't able to show his affection that good. He was working on it. He'd try just to get back to you! He would even ignore the fact, that you had let Patrick kiss you.

Whatever it took, he was willing to do it and have you by his side again.

Henry didn't want the only person who showed how much she cared for him to vanish like his mother.

And leave him alone with his asshole of a father.