Thirty 》Changes

You couldn't think straight with all these thoughts clouding your mind. You hated yourself for even fantasizing about his warm and surprisingly soft hands on your thighs, roaming up and d-

You were doing it again. Fuck you. How could you state, that you loved Henry if you were already thirsting over a new guy?

Though maybe... it was because of him. Maybe you wanted Patrick to replace the missing affection, which Henry had given you the past few weeks.

You grounded yourself. What was wrong with you and why couldn't you just stop thinking about it?

Looking up, you spotted that Patrick was staring at you. He wasn't even hiding it. That dude was straight up taking in every inch of your body he was able to see.

You, being still trapped in between his arms, didn't know what to do.

He was so close...
Please, go away.

"I- I have. Just been a while.", you whispered after finding your voice again. You needed to release this weird tension. Although it seemed like there was nothing to do about it.

Patrick hummed and nodded towards the bottle. He was encouraging you to drink.

Had he put fucking poison in there? Why was he so eager to get you drunk? Not questioning him further, you slowly brought the bottle to your lips.

As the beer started to flow, you closed your eyes, awaiting the first disgusting sip.

But when it hit your tongue, you were suprisingly met with a pretty pleasant taste. Since when did this stuff taste so good?

You took a couple of gulps and sheepishly smiled at Patrick.

"There we go, Doll. Now, let's have a little battle.", he stated, grinning at you.

You didn't even want to say no now, he was being too nice to do that. "Whoever drinks the fastest, gets to decide what to do after."

You both knew, that he would probably be faster than you, so you tried to figure out what his deal was. But your thoughts came to a stop when he offered to play two rounds.

Maybe you could win with the game having two rounds. Who knows? Also, his shit-eating grin was annoying you. So, you complied and got your bottle ready.

"I'm in! Hopefully, I won't regret this shit...", you smiled. The last sentence was only a whisper, but Patrick had heard it.

"You won't. Now, go.", he stated before quickly turning his bottle upside down and letting the alcoholic drink flow into his wide mouth.

After a few times of setting the bottle down from your lips, you both were through with it. Although he had been way faster than you.

He had a self-assured smile on his lips while he turned around and went to the fridge to get another two bottles of beer.

It was the same procedure as before. He opened them both, gave one to you and you started off with the second round.

After gulping down the bottle - slower than the one before, because it was just too much for you - you crashed it down onto the counter and looked at the boy infront of you.

He had already put his beer down and was now looking at you with raised eyebrows. "Pretty slow.", he chuckled.

You tried to resist the urge of rolling your eyes at him. But tipsy you was a bit bolder and couldn't think as rational as you usually did.

Although the effects of the alcohol weren't strong enough for you to notice, you were definitely getting more comfortable and less tense from second to second.

So, you rolled your eyes, earning a playful glare from him.

"And I was wondering what had happened to your cockyness.", he snickered. "Guess we both noticed some changes.", you replied, smiling in a dreamy state of mind.

Suddenly, Patrick was looking really good. The alcohol was keeping your mind off of Henry for once and now that the brown-haired boy stood so close to you, you could only really determine how pretty his features were.

Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you asked: "So, what are we doing now?"

"I'm suggesting more drinks.", he grinned before he got more and more bottles out of the kitchen cabinets and fridge, placing it all next to you.

You didn't know half of these drinks, so he poured himself and you some glasses, introducing you to many different sorts of alcohol.

A lot were burning too much for your liking. They made your throat feel like it had been set on fire.

"Ha, fucking look at the face you're pulling!", Patrick grinned, taking another sip of his newly opened drink.

Somehow, he seemed to take that shit a lot better than you. Although he was definitely a little tipsy too.

"That stuff burns, man! Why do I have to try it all?", you questioned, grabbing your now newly filled glass.

You liked the feeling of your mind being at ease and not clouded with questions or emotions... but you were getting somewhat tired? Well, you didn't know.

Your mood seemed to switch from one to another from time to time.

You took a brief sniff of the vodka in your glass and raised your eyebrows at the boy, who was now kind of to your right, standing infront of the drinks he had gotten for the both of you.

"Because you need to find out what ya like and what not."

You rolled your eyes before gulping down the next glass as well. It didn't burn as much, but maybe you were just getting used to the sensation.

You set down the glass, swinging your legs back and forth while looking at Patrick. You had no reason to, but he looked so calm and normal. So pretty...

When he finished his beer, he put away his bottle too and subconsciously made his way back to standing right across from you.

Your eyes met and a shiver ran down your spine. But why? His intense stare surely made you feel some things, but that shiver did not feel like the one you'd usually get by looking at him.

You wanted to say something to break the silence, but your brain felt numb. For some reason, all you felt was giddiness.

Even worse, you didn't know why you felt it. Or why you didn't feel bad about staring at him like that. Especially after he returned your deep and dreamy stare.

Inside of you, everything was a disaster. In the back of your head, you knew you should still feel bad about your break-up.

But the alcohol had helped you getting settled for now.

You were not sure of how to feel or how to act on any different occasion other than that. Slowly, Patrick inched closer, but the two of you didn't even realize, what exactly was going on.

Patrick knew he wanted you. His lust was overwhelming and he just felt like he needed to press his lips onto yours.

But he didn't know why he couldn't hold back anymore.

His plan was to lull you into a relationship. To make you believe he cared about your feelings and took you seriously.

Sleeping with you now or kissing you already would destroy that illusion of him, right?