Thirty-Five 》Mesmerized

July 14, 1988

You sat at your desk, reading some of the school books from last year. Your mother had forced you to do so.

You wanted to ask Patrick what they had done, but you were pretty sure he hadn't listened in most of his classes - like he had when he was younger. Groaning in annoyance, you flipped through some of the remaining pages of your physics book.

As if you would need that shit ever. You wouldn't even need it next year!

Probably.

Hopefully...

When reading the text on the current page over and over again, because you couldn't get the information to stay inside of your head, you got distracted by the screeching of your window.

It was slightly opened before, but now it looked like it had been thrown out of its base.

The brown-haired boy you had lastly seen yesterday threw himself into your room before shooting you a quick smile to which you returned a glare.

He walked to your desk, looking over your shoulder to see what you were reading. It made your heart beat faster.

"You should stop casually coming into my room through the window. What if my mom was here?", you stated, trying to focus on the book again.

"You should stop reading the fucking school books, Nerd.", he grinned, resting his head on top of your's and laying each of his hands down on your shoulders.

"Mhmm.", you hummed, ignoring his touches and flicking to the next page, although you still hadn't understood the one from before. By now, you had given up on that.

"Wait, I think I actually went to that lesson.", he exclaimed, going back one site.
"Really?!", you questioned. Maybe he could explain to you what the text meant by- "Yeah, but I didn't listen."

Your shoulders fell as you rolled your eyes. "This helped me so much, thank you.", you mumbled, scratching your head with the tip of your pencil.

•<>•<>•<>•

"Where the hell are we going?", you asked while being pulled along the small neighborhood you lived in.

You felt Patrick's fingers twitch around your wrist, he seemed to be excited. "I'm gonna show everyone who you belong to. We don't want you to get hit on, do we, sweet cheeks?", he replied.

Well, you didn't expect that. Not at all. Guilt washed over you as you thought about what Henry would think. You didn't want to hurt him, after all you still somehow had feelings for him.

And he for you, you hoped. But why? Why did you hope for his love when he broke up with you. So, maybe - just maybe - he deserved to be hurt.

To him you weren't even worth being called girlfriend infront of others.

He had told no one about you two. Patrick on the other hand would gladly brag about having fucked you senseless yesterday.

And your attachment towards him was growing from second to second.

Actually, that had been his plan since he sat down to help you get done with physics faster. He wanted Derry to now, that - in his opinion - the hottest girl in town belonged to him.

"Are you saying we're, like...", you tried to casually ask, hinting at what you were going for.

The boy only smirked at you. "Yeah, was kind of implying that you were my girlfriend after you experienced the best night you ever had with me."