Fifteen 》Again

He walked back in with a cloth soaked in water, which he then used to clean off your face.

You winced multiple times before he was finally finished and his eyes met your eyes. After a while of staying this way, he turned away.

But you were quick to catch him by his wirst and hold him still. "Henry.", you spoke, your voice nothing more than a whisper.

"You didn't let me respond and kicked me out instead, so—for compensation—let me talk to you now."

He waited some time, but nodded. So, you sat up, pulling your T-shirt down to cover some part of your legs.

For a short amount of seconds, his eyes twitched to were your hands were now.

He looked into your pretty, [e/c] eyes again, his gaze softening.

"Please don't be mad, but I didn't know what to expect from you... You were never the nicest guy or the guy who would casually catch feelings for someone like me.

Like you said. Before all this, I was a nobody to you. Nothing more than a girl you could push around all you wanted.

You got me pretty confused with all the kisses and caresses. I thought, that you maybe wanted to hurt me by letting me catch feelings. Or that you wanted to get me into bed to tell everyone about it.", you explained, feeling unexpectedly confident with your words.

But you knew the look on his face all too well. He was hurt by what you had said and he opened his mouth to say something, but rather kept it to himself.

It was finally your time to speak. And you weren't finished yet.

"I wasn't even sure if you liked kissing me sometimes, because you always seemed to dislike me.

And I tried desperately to not forgive you that fast. To not sympathize with you or-", you looked away from him. You didn't want to end this sentence. But you did it anyways.

"catch feelings for you."

His mouth closed. His eyes were trained on you and only you, waiting for your next words.

"But somehow it still made me feel good to be around you. You made me feel good!

When you hugged me from behind, it made me comfortable and it made me feel loved, although I told myself that you'd never love me.

When you left all those hickeys on my neck, it made my heart race and my head went wild, thinking about your intentions on why you were like that with only me.
And then I'd tell myself, that I shouldn't even think about it, to not get my hopes up or let you "destroy" me from the inside.

I'd tell myself that it was fear—not love.

But when your hands touched me, it made my skin tingle and heat up like there was some sort of magic. It felt so incredibly good, but I always wanted to deny it.

Because I couldn't stand the thought of liking the guy, who bullies my brother... or of having feelings for you, even though you feel nothing for me.."

Both of your simply stared at each other. You smiled shyly. "Turns out, my fear of a one-sided relationship was for nothing, because you return my feelings!", you laughed uncomfortably.

Why the hell did you just admit all that and made a whole monolog out of it?!

He looked at you dumbfounded. "Henry...", you questioned, since he seemed to not understand, "I like you too."

You were fucking embarrassed! You probably felt like this because of all the things you just said. You had let him have a view into your thoughts. Into your brain.