Eighteen 》Funny

Left in only his boxers, he climbed back onto the bed, kneeling between you legs.

Careful not to frighten you by doing everything too fast, he slipped his fingers under the waistband of your panties. He shot you a quick, reassuring and slightly cocky smile before he pulled the last piece of clothing off your body as well.

He didn't look at your womanhood for too long, since he didn't want to fuck up after you two had come so far.

It would only make you unnecessary anxious and insecure, so he kissed along your thighs instead, leaving wet, red marks all over them.

You sucked in your breath when he got near your core.

And when his mouth finally met your heated middle, you moaned out loud. You felt the need to push him even closer to it, but you still couldn't move your hands.

He sucked on your clit, causing even more sounds to escape your mouth. You couldn't speak and were only focused on not falling unconscious with how good you felt when your sweet release rolled over you.

Your tense body sank into the mattress below you, your shaky legs feeling nearly numb.

But Henry went on with kissing your sensitive bud and working on your pussy. Before you were able to beg him to let you rest, his hand found your mouth and he dug his pointer-,middle- and ringfinger into it.

You didn't know what to do, but you knew, you couldn't talk right now. You felt saliva form inside of your mouth, but you couldn't swallow it without sucking on Henry's fingers.

So, you just did that.

He hummed in approval, vibrating against your sensitive clit. All while you were sucking on his fingers.

Soon, he took them out of your mouth and shoved one after another slowly inside of you, making you moan and buckle your hips upwards once again.

His lips had left your entrance, but the new feeling of his fingers being inside of your vagina made you forget the loss of tension it gave you. You felt so full, and you loved it.

After fingering you for plenty of seconds, Henry pulled out and hurried to get his boxershorts of and free his pulsating cock.

Then he got back to his old position, settled between your legs and touched your whole body.

His hand moved along your breasts before it reached down and caressed your thighs.

While doing so, he stroked himself a couple of times before he rubbed the head of his dick up and down your soaked vagina.

It made you go crazy. You couldn't wait to feel him inside of you.

As he hovered above you, holding himself up on his forearms, he looked at you, questioning if you were still ready.

You nodded hesitantly. "Now, babe, this might hurt a bit. Just trust me, alright?", he said, his voice unsteady, lacking patience and dripping with lust.

You responded with an understanding "Mhm.", before you screamed, the scream mixing with moans.

Henry grunted as he shoved only the tip of his length into you. Your eyes were closed, but some tears managed to escape their sides.

After resting like that for a good amount of seconds, he moved further, making you grunt and whine with your lips pressed onto one another.

He dipped down to captivate your lips and keep your distracted, because he knew that the next time he pushed into you would hurt even more.

You tried kissing him back, but your mind was still going on about the pain of your insides.

"You gotta be tough now, alright babe?", he whispered, kissing your cheek and partly ear. You could only nod.

Henry pulled out a tad bit before slamming into your core, causing you to open your eyes and moan aloud.

It was a mixture of pleasure and pain. And it felt not just exciting, but like you were on a whole other world.

You were breathing heavily when he was buried fully and deep inside of your cunt. You stayed like this for some time.

Then, he started to move again, picking up his pace with every thrust he made.

Underneath him, you were a moaning mess, digging your fingers into the mattress and grinding your body against his body.

Low, breathless grunts escaped Henry's parted lips as he literally fucked you senseless.

The sound of your pleasure-filled moans and skin slapping against skin filled the room and you were glad Henry had closed the window when he had gotten in.

Well, he had probably planned this.

His pace slowed down when he reached up and untied your wrists, giving you room to move your hands.

You were fast to throw them around his neck and pull him down into a heated kiss. He moaned into the encounter of your lips as a wide grin appeared on his face.

Henry quickened his tempo again as he dug his fingers into your hips, causing you to shriek in pain. But... you liked it.

You whined, since he loosened his grip on you. So, in response, he hardened it again.

He loved you even more for liking his dominant and rough side. Right there he knew, that he could rail the shit out of you and you'd probably still like it.

The lips of both of you parted, because he wanted to hear you moan underneath him. He wanted to see how he made you moan.

He grunted again when you tightened around his cock, a knot forming inside of your stomach. You groaned, the knot feeling like it's getting bigger and bigger.

You knew, that you were about to have another orgasm. You tried to speak, but it was hard with Henry still pounding into you mercilessly.

"H-Henry,", you moaned.

You were silenced by his desperate lips, attaching themselve to yours.

Before you could go on with your sentence at any time, you felt your body tense and shake slightly as your knot seemed to fucking explode with pleasure.

This time, you climax was way harder than before.

Henry went a little bit harsher and faster, helping you to ride out your highness while getting closer to his own.

Shortly before his release, he pulled out and watched in adoration as his sperm spread all over your stomach.

A hushed moan escaped his lungs, he closed his eyes and let his head fall back to calm down

After that he closed his mouth and leaned down to kiss you one more time.

A long, emotional kiss, that showed affection and love.

He then looked around your room before making out a box of tissues. You were cleaned up in a minute.

Henry tossed the used tissues in the trashcan and kissed you again, this time on the cheek.

Without hesitation, he plopped himself down next to you, laid one arm around you and pulled you even more into him. Afterwards, he threw the blanket over you—up to the height of your shoulders, covering you both under the soft [f/c] fabric.

With one last peck on your forehead, you both closed your eyes in comfort and relaxed against each other's touch.

You felt him massaging your scalp the whole time before you finally fell asleep.

Years ago, you wanted this man dead and now he had taken your virginity.

Funny.