Realization

Varun dropped Sanjana back to PG after the temple visit... They both soon drifted to sleep at their respective shelters as the next day would be a lengthy one.

On the day of the event, Sanjana left a little early to the auditorium where the event would take place, as she had to be ready for the performance because it would be the first program. She dropped a text message to varun stating "Reached" and began to dress up herself and help others for the dance performance.

Whereas varun was bombarding her phone with a chain of messages as she dint call him or text him after her initial one word message... He was getting ready as well, since he had to MC the event. He was wearing a grey Jean and black closed neck full sleeves T-shirt with a beige casual jacket on top of it... He was looking super hot... But What's the use... the one who has to be mesmerized was no where to be seen. He soon moved to the stage as the event was about to begin..

After waiting impatiently for more than an hour, he get to see her. He wasn't aware of what happened for those 10 minutes, he was completely into her even without blinking throughout her entire stage play. The long lasted applause or the judges comments or the audience cheer, nothing could divert him. Once she was out of the stage, he felt the urge to meet her, but he couldn't move off the stage.

After all the competitive dance performance, there was a break before starting with the singing competition. He was waiting outside the girls changing room hoping he would get a chance to see her. The moment his sight captured her, he blocked her away.

Varun : Enna madam... Romba busy ah ...

Sanjana : Varun... Inga Enna panra.. Na call panren... Nee po.. (she replied in a low voice as she was surrounded by her friends)

She eyed him to move away...

Varun totally ignored her words and said : Morning la irunthu oru text kooda pannala... Pesalam nu vantha, po nu solra...

Saranya (Sanjus friend) : Enna Sanju... Poi pesarathu thaana, asked sarcastically...

Divya : Ava pesa varalai Na parava illa, naanga venum Na varom... Ivlo hot aana paiyana avoid panna paavam enakku vendam pa (she spoke that way to just ignite Sanju)

Sanjana was fuming with anger and awaiting for the reply from varun...

Varun : If you excuse me sisters, I would like to talk to her personally...

Sanjana was jumping internally as he addressed her friends as sisters eventhough they tried to flirt with him... Varun held her wrist , dragged her near him and moved a little away from her friends.

Varun : Enkitta pesa maatiya (Base voice)... I have been waiting for you since morning...

Sanjana: Varun... Please ... En performance mudiyattum... Un koodave irukken pothuma....

Varun : Not just today... whole weekend enkooda than... remember our deal right ...

Sanjana : Sari varen... Ippo potta...

Varun : Poganuma...(with a pout)

She looked like a human tomato. The yearning in his voice and the proximity made her curl the toes... she couldn't control the butterfly feeling in her tummy...

Sanjana : Stay in my eyesight while I perform, I hope I would make up for the whole mess I did... See you there...

Sanjana moved to the backstage, waiting for her turn to perform whereas varun was waiting eagerly for her and after some 5 to 6 performances, it was her turn and when she started to sing, that's all he couldn't hold him anymore....

Nitha Nitha Nithanamaga yosithalum
Nilla nilla nillamal odi yosithalum
Nee than manam thedum maanbalan
Poovai ennai yenthum boobalan
En madiyin manavaalan Ena thondruthey

Senthoora Ah Ah sernthey selvom
Senthoora Ah Ah senganthal poo
Un thera Ah Ah maaran ambu
Ainthum vaithu ondrai kaatril yeithaaya

Senthoora Ah Ah sernthey selvom
Senthoora Ah Ah senganthal poo
Un Thera Ah Ah maaran ambu
Ainthum vaithu ondrai kaatril yeithaaya

Nadakkaiyil anaithavaaru poga vendum
Viralgalai pinaitha vaaru pesa vendum
Kaalai yezhum pothu Nee vendum
Thookam varum pothu Thol vendum
Nee piriyaa varam thanthal athuve pothum

Senthoora Ah Ah sernthey selvom
Senthoora Ah Ah senganthal poo
Un thera Ah Ah maaran ambu
Ainthum vaithu ondrai kaatril yeithaaya

Mazhayin iravil
Oru kudayinil nadappoma
Marathin adiyil
Mani kanakkil kathaippoma

Paadal ketpoma
Paadi paapoma
Moozhgathan vendama Ah Ah
Yaarum kaanatha inbam ellame
Kayil vanthu vizhumaa
Nee indri ini ennal
Irunthida mudinthiduma

Senthoora Ah Ah Senthoora sernthey selvom
Senthoora Ah Ah senganthal poo
Un thera Ah Ah maaran ambu
Ainthum vaithu ondrai kaatril yeithaaya

(Movie name : Bogan; Song : Senthoora)

The whole audience were cheering loud for her performance as this song involved a lot of dynamics in voice. She aced it. The pitch, the modulation and most importantly the soul of the song was delivered perfectly...

After all the performances, Sanjana was unanimously selected as the winner.. She was surrounded by a lot of people but her eyes wandered for only one person. She wanted to her hear his comments and that mattered the most for her. She also wanted to know whether her emotions were conveyed to him.

Her whole training block, who once gossiped her were now stunned by her performance. Thanks to Varun, it was him and his love which pushed her to perform this brilliantly.. Yes, she realized the reason, why her heart fluttered when she was around Varun, why she felt safe with him by her side, why she always wanted him to be with her, why she felt possessive about him.Yes, Sanjana could realize the unknown feeling as "Love". And the realization, the power of love made her roar in the stage... But what she all wanted to know is, whether varun has realized that as well. She had seen that in his eyes, but was he able to coin the relationship as "love"...

Let's see how does varun react when they get to meet..

Thank you !

Pleas do vote and comment if you like the chapter..