You are my queen 👑

Varun stopped his bike infront of what seems to be a forest... He got down from the bike and raised his eyebrows on Sanjana who looked puzzled...

Sanjana : Enna da Ooty suthi paakanum nu sollitu, forest ku kootitu vanthurukka....

Varun : Solren... Get off the bike...

He blindfolded her and walked carefully holding her hands... Sanjana was extremely curious but felt loved at the same time... She admired the way he took every step along with her and guided her properly... After a quick two minutes walk, he untied the piece of cloth from her eyes only to be stunned...

It was a beautiful tree house in the outskirts of Ooty, to be precise in masanagudi... The entire house was decorated with LED strings and the ambience was quite romantic...

Sanjana : Varun.... she exclaimed! Super ah irukku... When did you manage to get this ready ?

Varun just smiled in response and lifted her in bridal style only to make her even more impressed... He slowly climbed the stairs and made her stand on her own upon reaching the house.. It was a honeymoon with suite with a living room, kitchen, bedroom and a balcony.. One of the walls in the living room was decorated for her birthday with a cake as well....

Sanjana : Dei Eppo da ithellam ready panna?

Varun : Pirichurukka...

Sanjana : Romba... But you know what.... your visit was the best surprise for this birthday and you are my best gift... Ithellam pannalai naalum, with just you by my side, I would have been extremely happy...

Varun : I know.. But this is your first birthday with me... Ennoda aasaikkaga... Enakku therinja mathiri I had planned things... Are you sure you like it ?

Sanjana : Like it ah... I love it... And I love you the most...

Varun : I love you too 😘 I just wanted to see this smile on you.... And I wanted to be the reason for that... (Blushes)...
Apram.... hmmmm... Haan....Sanju... Actually your Ooty plan was a last minute information for myself, thanks to the surprise I had planned... That's why I couldn't invite friends or family...

Sanjana : That's okay... I had spent so many birthdays with my friends and family and I would anyway spend my upcoming ones with my newfound parents (referring Varuns parents) as well... So I like this lovey dovey birthday alone with you as well, she said with a wink...

Varun : Don't tempt me... Then i won't take any responsibility for any of my actions...

Sanjana : Na tempt panren a....

Varun : Pinna Nee than Love, alone nu lam solra...

Sanjana : Dei... fraud....

Varun : Yaaru... Naanu...

Sanjana : Aama... Aprom Ethukku honeymoon suite book pannina....

Varun : Hmmm... Athu... Athu....

Sanjana : Seiyarathu ellam Nee senjuttu Enna fraud nu solra...

Varun : Sari... Vaa... Let's cut the cake...

Sanjana chuckled at how he got shy and switched the topic .

They had her favorites for the lunch after the private cake cutting... She really relished every single dish and it was quite evident with her moans...

Sanjana : Dei Super food da... But only one thing is missing...

Varun : Ennathu ...

Sanjana : Dessert....

Varun : Naanum atha than solren... he replied with a smirk...