Her Gift 💝

Varun and Sanjana stayed in their embrace until his mom called..

Varuns Mom : Keela Vanga da... Sanjana Parents thoonga pogama wait panranga....

Sanjana : Itho varom ma...

Varuns Mom : Enna ma avanukku call pannina Nee attend panra... Avan Enna avlo busy ah va irukkan... Phone kooda pesa mudiyama (asked teasingly)

Sanjana blushed at him who was still busy in his own world even without noticing the call...

Sanjana : Illa ma... Itho varom...(she ended the call without letting his mom tease them anymore)

Sanjana : Varun...

Sanjana : Varun...

Sanjana : En Chellame...

Sanjana : En thangame...

Varun : Enna de...

Sanjana : Vaa... Keela polam...

Varun : Nee thana ipdiye irukkalam nu sonna... Ippo Enna de polam nu solra...

Sanjana with blush: Irukkalam da... Life long irukkalam... But Ippo amma koopdaranga... your new found Amma and Appa are waiting for us... Polama ?

Varun jerked for a moment : Achacho, what's the time now ? Are they waiting for us without sleeping ? Aiyo paavam... Already night time la cold climate la terrace la irunthanga for the party, Ippo thoonga vera illaya...

Sanjana : Ei... Enna... Konjam over ah pora....Avanga paavam ah... Appo naan...

Varun : Unakku Enna de ?

Sanjana : Enakku Enna Na kekkara.... onnum illa...she replied with a fake anger...

He chuckled and increased the grip on her closing the gap between them...

Varun : En thangame.... Unakku Na irukken de... Are you feeling cold ? I will keep you warm forever in my embrace... Is your legs paining, I will lift you even we become old, saying he lifted her in bridal style... Illa Unakku Ethavathu venuma nu sollu... I will even bring the moon to you...

Sanjana : Appapa... Since when have you become cheesy ?

Varun : I can do even more cheesy things, wanna witness, he whispered near her ears after biting the tip of her ear...

Sanjana : (Couldn't suppress the butterfly effect all over her body)... Athellam onnum venam... Enna keela vidu, namma kelambalam...

Varun : Athellam mudiyathu... Na ipdi than thookittu varuven...

Sanjana : Paduthatha... En Chellam illa... En thangam illa... Appa amma lam patha Enna nenaippanga... Yen da ipdi panra...

Sanjana's train of words were stopped when varun kissed in the corner of her lips... She was stunned for a moment...He smirked on seeing his effect on her...

Varun : Onnum pannala naalum ethavathu solra, aasai ah thookina Athukkum solra... Amma Appa patha, Namma rendu perum happy ah irukkom nu nenaippanga...

Varun started to walk near the elevator without listening to her...

Sanjana : Sari... Atleast get me down now...please don't make me feel embarrassed...(replied without look at him).

Varun let her stand on her feet and rubbed her lips with his thumb, he cupped her cheeks and moved so closer to her, her eyelids shut as an approval for his move and Ting! , elevator door opened...

Sanjana heard the sound and opened her eyes only to find him sighing heavily...

Sanjana : Sari Vaa... Birthday Gift venama?