Eternal ❤️

"If you are never apart, you will never really know how strong your love is"

Saturday Evening

" I want to see her as a stranger da" Varuns mom replied when they were discussing about meeting up with Sanjana. "Don't think that I'm testing her, I just wanna know her by myself, I wanna know how she behaves with me without knowing me as your mother". she explained to him.

"Athellam Ava nalla than behave pannuva... neengale Ava kitta en paiyana kalyanam pannikko nu solra mathiri nadanthuppa" he replied back confidently.

Varuns Mom : What a confidence... I thought you guys had never confessed as per your last update...

Varun : Yeah we haven't confessed to each other by words, but solli than theriyanuma Enna ?

Varuns Mom was searching something while he was talking...

Varun : Amma... What are you searching for ?

Varuns Mom : Illa inga Varun nu en paiyan irunthan... Last week lam phone panni avanum confuse aagi ennayum confuse pannitu irunthan... Ippo avana kaanum... Athu than...

Varun : Amma... Kindal pannatha... True that I was confused after her performance. Even though she tried to convey her feelings, too much of thinking blocked me from reality. But there are moments in life, when you miss someone so much, that you just want to pick them up from the dream and hug them close to your heart so that they can never move apart. "Missing someone is a part of loving them unconditionally" I saw her missing and yearning for me when she went to visit her parents, so did I". All my commotions inside came to a halt when I could see her unadulterated love for me.

Varun Mom: Glad that you had realized... Have you told her.

Varun nodded his head horizontally with a wide grin instead of giving any reply.

Varun Mom : apram epdi da Ava avlo confident ah neeyum love panra nu sonna...

Varun : Athellam same wavelength ma. Unakku puriyathu.... He said teasingly

Varun mom : Ethu ethu.. enakku puriyatha... oh antha level ku vanthacha... nadathunga..

Varun just hugged her in response.

Present

It wasn't a surprise for varun when Sanjana told his mom that she love him, but what surprised him was the amount of trust she had on him. It made him feel proud as well as responsible. "No matter what, I should never let down her trust and love on me" he assured himself.

Eventhough he wanted to introduce his mom to Sanjana, he thought it's not the right time as he had to talk to her first. So he signaled her mom to move out of the place so that he could talk to her comfortably.

Varuns mom excused herself by saying some reason and Sanjana was looking into her mobile when someone dragged her by wrist to the immediate room.

When she looked up to the person, she was screaming inside...

Sanjana MV : Aiiiii... Varun ... Appada vanthuttan.... Aiyo ipdi veshti sattai la vanthu Enna kolraney... Sanju ... Control yourself, better leave the place immediately, else he would convince you easily.

Sanjana removed herself from his hold and proceeded towards the door which shocked varun.

Varun : Hey Sanju... Varun de....

Sanjana MV : "de"... itha solliye Enna flat aakiduvan...

Sanjana : Hi Varun, saying she again started to move towards the door.

Varun MV : Ethu Hi ah...

Varun : Sanju... one week ku apram meet panrom, Hi nu solra...

Sanjana couldn't hold back : Oh .... You finally remembered said Sarcastically...

Varun MV : Aiyayo... Sema kovathula irukka pola... Amma kitta pesinatha vachu miscalculate pannitiye varun... Maatina po....

Varun : Sanju... Nillu ... Enna paaru de (base voice)

Sanjana MV : Pochu ... ipdi weak point la ye adikkarane... Sanju do something...

She started beating him on his shoulders...

Sanjana : One week ku apram meet panrom... Seekram varanum nu konjamavathu irukka... Evlo neram wait pannuvanga...

Varun MV : Enna Intha adi adikkara... Varun... Do something...

He quickly held both of her hands with his left hand and stared at her... She couldn't handle his deep brown orbs, so she bent down. He slowly slid his right hand on her bare waist. It sent shivers down through the spine for both of them. They felt it electric.

Sanjana gasped hard : Va.....ru.....n .... ennnnnna panra.....

He tone was even more tempting him, it was more like a moan, so  he clutched her waist hard and said huskily "Un Kovatha cool down panren". She blushed on his action as her toes twirled sending thousands of butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't handle it anymore, so she smoothly released herself from his hold... and after composing herself for a minute, she replied

Sanjana : Nee ethum panna venam... Aala vidu saying she reached the door but he was quick enough to close the door again and sandwiched her between the door and him.

He looked her from head to toe with his intense eyes and breathed a heavy sigh. She could feel his hot breath on him. This proximity as usual kindled her emotions...

Varun after staring at her for a good 10 minutes said : Vaa veetukku polam...

Sanjana : Veetukka.. Appo wedding attend panna venama... veetukku porathukku than Enna Saree lam kattitu vara sonniya...

Varun MV : Nee ipdi azhaga Saree la vanthathu naala than de veetukku polam nu solren... Ennala unna pathuttu mattum irukka mudiyathu... Kolra de Nee Enna..

Varun dint reply anything as he was deeply into her..

Sanjana : Ethavathu pesu da...

Varun : I Love you ❤️

Sanjana stood frozen for a moment, not because she dint expect this from him. She knew this when he wrapped her on their way to railway station on the other day. The warmth conveyed his love towards her. But she dint expect him to propose at this moment. There wasn't any fantasy or drama. It was quite natural and genuine and that was what a girl expect more than any of those cinematic proposals. She could see the amount of love in his eyes. Eventhough they both knew for a short time, the amount of care, trust , respect and love they have for one another is beyond the sky. Time doesn't decide the intensity of a relationship, it all depends on the two souls which got connected. Here in their case, it would be eternal....

After sensing her mind and emotions varun asked "Don't you have anything to say", she placed a deep kiss on his forehead as a reply..

Thanks you !