Sun after Moon !

Sanjana : Varun...

Varun : Hmmmm...

Sanjana : Varun....

Varun : Hmmm... Sollu de...

Sanjana : Enakku Romba naala oru aasai...

Varun who was lying on her lap, suddenly sat on the bed facing her with bright eyes...

Varun : Enna aasai 🥰

Sanjana : Enakku beach ku poganum....

Varun : Beach ah... (Sigh)....Na kooda vera Ennavo nu nenachen...

Sanjana : Fraud... Solratha kelu....

Varun : Na fraud ah... Nee than bongu... Love ah solli one week aachu... Oru Kiss kooda thara maatikkara...

Sanjana : One week thana da aachu... Motha life eh irukku... Kiss Enna... Ellame unakku than 😍

Varun : Ellama... Haiya... Appo athula Konjam trials paakalama...

Sanjana : Pichuduven... Pecha maathama Na solratha kelu...

Varun nodded his head sadly...

Sanjana : I wanna visit beach on a full moon night and wanna stay there till I witness the sunrise on the following day. Kootitu poraya...

Varun : Night stay ah... Oh... Polame!

Sanjana glared at him making him gulp his words.

Varun : Yen de ipdi paakara... Nee sonnatha thana sonnen...

Sanjana : Aama nalla sonna... Na Enna meaning la sonnen... Nee Enna meaning la solra...

Varun : Nee sonna meaning la than naanum sonnen.. You know I'm very innocent...

Sanjana : Aama aama... Romba innocent...

Varun : Sari Kochikkatha.... Intha beach aasai enkooda poganum na, illa munnadi la iruntha...

Sanjana : Athu than sonnene... Romba naal aasai nu...

Varun : Appo en kooda engayum poganum nu Nee aasai padalaya...😏

Sanjana : Un kooda Ooty, Kodaikkanal nu Ella edathukkum polam....

Before she could complete he interrupted.

Varun : Intetnational trip kooda polam pattu...

Sanjana : Athellam apram polam, Ippo first beach ku kootitu po...

Varun : Athu than Nee en kooda poganum nu aasai illai nu sollittiye...

Sanjana : Na Eppo da apdi sonnen.. Romba naal aasai nu than sonnen... Un kooda poga venam Na, why should I ask you to take me out ?

Varun : You know what... Nee nalla pesara...

Sanjana : Sari sollu... Polama...

Varun : Full moon ku thana poganum... Appo polam...

Sanjana : Varun... Today is Full Moon day...

Varun : Appo you have already decided everything and asking me now ? Apdi thana ?

Sanjana smiled sheepishly in return...

Varun : Sari polam...

Sanjana : Polama... Really ? You are the best, saying she hugged him tightly..

Sanjana eagerly got ready and they both rode towards the beach. Once she reached the destination she found out the place to be a private beach...

Sanjana : Private beach ah ?

Varun simply nodded without uttering any words..

Sanjana : Yaaroda beach ithu ?

Varun : Yaarodatha iruntha Enna... Ithuvum beach than, ingayum moon varum, sun varum... Athu thana namakku venum...

Sanjana : Illa ... Private beach Na permission lam vanga venama.. book panna venama...

Sanjana was having a lot of questions in her mind since she reached the place, she was shooting out one after the other while walking towards the waves, when she was few feet away from the tides, she was dumbstruck by the set up made there...

There was a beautiful tent set up on the shore with lights all over the tent and a small floor table was placed infront of the tent... She could easily figure out the food placed on the table as the aroma was touching her nostrils even before she could see it actually.... She was jumping up and clapping on seeing the entire arrangements.

Sanjana : Varun...

Varun : Hmmm.... Pidichurukka ?

Sanjana : What kind of a question is this... ? Nee epdi arrange pannina ithellam... What are you man ?
Na Ippo thana sonnen... Athukkulla Epdi... Athuvum food lam...

Varun : Na ketta question ku answer Innum varala....

Sanjana : Solli than theriyanuma... Romba Romba Romba pidichurukku.... Na antha moon than paaka vanthen (pointing towards the full moon on the sky), but atha vida Romba bright ah Nee than theriyara.... Love you to the moon and back.... (She hugged him tightly and placed so many kisses on his face).

Varun : I love you too de thangame... I always wanna see this happiness in your face and I wanted to be the reason for that..Konjam selfish than, but still Un sirippukku Na karanama irukkanum, that's my wish forever...

Sanjana : Kandippa... I don't have a doubt in that... Sari sollu, athukkulla how did you arrange everything ?

Varun : Athukkulla Yaaru pannina... Two three days ah plan panni panninen...

Sanjana : How did you know about my aasai towards beach and full moon...

Varun : Athellam company secret..

Sanjana : Hey sollu da ... Appa amma ku kooda theriyathu....Friends kooda theriya chance illaye... Epdi theriyum ? Yaaru sonna ?

Varun : Yaaru sollanum... En chellamma manasu la Enna irukku nu enakku theriyatha...

Sanjana : Seriously ?... But Ennala nambave mudiyala... Sollen... Unakku epdi theriyum nu ?

Varun : Nee oorukku poga railway station porathukku cab la ponom la... Appo when we went through the beach road, you were witnessing the tides and the moon with a longing in your eyes and I kinda guessed it...

Sanjana : But I dont remember it be a full moon day...

Varun : Yeah... But Athu than sonnene... I kinda guessed it... Your eyes did convey your mind.

Sanjana : Did you really notice all these ? I thought you were just seeing me throughout the ride to railway station...

Varun : Partly true that I was seeing you, but was not just seeing you... I could read your mind as well Kannamma...But the least I expected was when you asked me for the same today... Na correct Ah than unna purinju vachurukken nu oru semma happiness...

Sanjana swiftly ran into the beach and shouted "I Love you Varun" by standing amidst of tides facing her love of life with arms wide apart inviting him for a hug...

Varun joined her for the hug and they spent some fun time playing in the beach, sightseeing the moon with the aromatic dinner. It was indeed a peaceful sleep for both of them in their embrace as they slept with the natures lullaby.

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeep"

The horn sound of the bus disturbed her memories... She was on her way to Ooty with her team mates, where every one of them were singing, dancing, clapping and chatting with one another except the lone queen who was zoned out with the kings memories... She was staring at their picture before dwelling into the memory lake...

It was collage of two pictures of them one with the full moon and the other with sunrise.. It was indeed a beautiful collage actually helping her to push the days till she could get a glimpse of him.

"She just need him like the moon needs the sea".

Thank you !

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapter.