𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕

Tione Jayden Merritt

Brooklyn, New York

Sunday 11th April

We were finally at where I was finna perform tonight, it was all of us but Dill had brought a shawty with him.

She been making slick comments to Isis the whole night but I can tell Isis keeping her mouth shut cause she'on know shawty, it look like she boutta snap though.

"You ight?" I asked and she nodded as we got out of the car.

We used the back entrance because the front usually be crowded as hell and I wasn't trynna go through all of that.

Once we got backstage, we had to wait for about 15 minutes and shit for everybody to be let in then we could go on stage.

"You thirsty?" Isis asked as we sat in this room backstage while Dill rolled up a blunt.

Dill was always smoking, this nigga can't go nowhere without no blunt, but Bubba on the other hand he don't smoke at all.

I be smoking from time to time though.

"Naw, just ready to perform already" I spoke while stretching and then pulling her onto my lap

She didn't respond, she just got on her phone.

"Why you act so stuck up?" Dill's shawty asked Isis.

I heard him mention that her name was Keisha or sum.

"You be acting like you can't speak to nobody." she scoffed "Oh is it because you fuck with Tjay you think you allat" she rolled her eyes

"Fuck that gotta do with me?" I scrunched my face up "Stop talkin' to her forreal"

"Ion know you, so don't be speaking to me like that" Isis looked up at her

"Y'all chill out" Dill blew smoke into the air

"Anyways" she rolled her eyes "Hoes be acting like they ain't nun but a quick nut" she mumbled but Isis still heard her

"You must want him or something?" Isis furrowed her eyebrows "Cause it's giving very much jealous, ion gotta talk to you if ion want to"

"Mannn, don't even pay her ass no attention" I whispered in Isis' ear before kissing it

"No cause she blowing my high, I didn't come here for her" she smacked her teeth