𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟑

Tione Jayden MerrittBrooklyn, New YorkSaturday September 12th

Brooklyn, New York
Saturday September 12th

"You straight?" I questioned while sitting at the edge of our bed and she shook her head no.

"No," she frowned "They taking so long with my dress and my makeup artist is late, damn near 20 minutes."

Today was our baby shower and mama been stressing herself out, me on the other hand, these fuck niggas kept bugging me to pull out the Burberry shirt but I wasn't going for that shit, so I just had on something that matched Isis.

"You texted her?" I asked 

"Yeah, she said she almost here, traffic caught her up. But damn, why there gotta be traffic today of all days." she huffed.

"Ight, calm down mama." I chuckled, going over and wrapping my arms around her. "Xorlali texted me, she got yo dress, relax. She said she on her way." I said referring to my cousin who we basically grew up with, she was two years older than me and 3 older than Isis.

"They better not have me looking crazy." she spoke, the whole baby shower planning was meant to be a surprise for the both of us, from the decor to our outfits and everything, we ain't know shit.

Tomorrow we were going to get her maternity pictures taken and I just know she gon' be looking so fine. And once the pictures were taken we agreed we was finna reveal her pregnancy and shit, she only got a month until she have the baby so why not.

Seconds later we heard the doorbell ring and she told me it was her MUA so I went down to open the door for her. She's had this same MUA for like a year now.

"Wassup," I nodded after she greeted me, "She upstairs, hollon." I pointed and she went and began setting up her ring light and allat before Isis came downstairs.

"I'm sorry for running late, ion know what's going on with the roads today." her makeup lady sighed, crazy how shawty been doing Isis makeup for so long and ion even remember her name.

"It's fine girl, we got time. I was stressing for nothing." she chuckled before sitting down and they got started and I just grabbed myself a water from the fridge and went upstairs.

Xo🦋

I'm outside. Open the door nigga.

Youon got no manners a'sum?

Boy I have your girlfriends dress, open tf up.

Smacking my teeth, I got up anyway and put my game on pause before going downstairs to open the door for this irritating ass girl.