𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎

Tione Jayden Merritt

Brookyln, New York

Monday 12th April

"Bitch, what the fuck is you doing here?" Keisha snapped at Isis "You the reason my nigga got shot"

She calling him her nigga now, but when he was awake he ain't even give a single fuck bout her.

"He was only getting that damn drunk cause he fell out with his friends because of you!" she kept yelling at Isis

"Chill yo, stop speaking to her, deadass" I mugged her "Fuck wrong witchu"

"Girl I really don't know you, so don't call me out my name" Isis shook her head with no emotion before going to calmly sit down beside Aniyah in the waiting room.

"You brought him here?" I asked her referring to Dill.

"I- uh, um- n-yeah I did" she stammered causing me to scrunch my face up

"Where he got shot at?" Fivio asked

"Outside the club that he and I went to, we were boutta go to our hotel and he was just shot" she said

Some shit wasn't adding up, cause she told us it was around 4am they left the club and he got shot, but the hospital said he was checked in at around 7am and don't no ambulance take that long.

Fivio and I looked at each other before shaking our heads, we ain't dumb but I'm just finna keep quiet. For now.

I just walked away from her heading to where Isis was with Fivio following me.

We been here since 11am and it's going on 2pm but the doctors haven't said anything yet.

"Are you good?" Isis looked over at me as I sat down beside her and I nodded before grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

I feel bad because I wanted her down here to have a good time with me but here we are stuck in a damn hospital all morning.

Whole time we been here, I been trynna think of who could've shot Dill.

He doesn't have beef with that many people that I know of and the ones that he did, that shit been cleared up.

So if shorty over there ain't set him up, ion know who else it could be.