𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟔

Tione Jayden MerrittBrooklyn, New YorkSaturday September 19th

Brooklyn, New York
Saturday September 19th

"Yo, whatchu mean you messed up?" I questioned with a mug "Nigga you bugging."

I noticed everybody in the room started staring at me, most probably trynna hear what was going on so I started to make my way out of the room while they all called my name but I ignored them.

"You cheated on her in Miami?" I scrunched my face up

"Ion even remember that shit, my ass was crossfaded and shawty sending my girl the video two weeks later." he sighed

"Yeah, you fucked up." I shook my head. "She coming to the hospital too, so she gon' see you and spazz on yo ass."

"Ion know bruh, she ain't spoken to me since yesterday. I think she choosing not to waste her energy."

"Well she fuckin should, you wrong as hell. And wasn't y'all good at Gigi party?" I asked, even more confused

"She told me she wasn't trynna cause no scene. We didn't even drive there together." he huffed

"Ight, explain the shit to me when you get here cause this all too much for me to understand nigga." I said

"Ight. Don't tell nobody 'bout this shit yet though"

"I gotchu. Drive safe, yo." I said before hanging up and slipping my phone back in my pocket then walking back in the hospital room seeing Isis with her vlogging camera in her hand.

She was recording the labor and delivery video but didn't want anybody posting Kaizen's face on the internet and I agreed with her because niggas is weird these days.

"What happened?" Xo asked as soon as I walked in

"Nun, this nigga just needed sum." I shrugged and I could feel Isis staring at me but I wasn't trynna make eye contact with her because if I did she'd know I was lying.

Deciding to change the topic since everyone was looking at me all skeptically, "Whatchu want as yo push gift bae?"

"Wasn't the maybach my push gift?" She furrowed her eyebrows "That was more than enough"

"Nah," I laughed "The maybach was yo lil baby shower gift."

"Lil?" She dramatically asked while looking in the camera.

"Mama quit playing and tell me what you want." I chuckled while making my self more comfortable in this chair. Shut was irritating but the entire couch section was full plus I wanted to be beside Isis.