𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟒

Isis Kiyana King

Isis Kiyana King

Atlanta, Georgia

Tuesday 20th April

"Aniyah, I gotta find a birthday gift for Tjay" I said as I scrolled through Pinterest looking for what to get him.

"Do you at least have an idea of what he likes?" she asked and I thought about it for a moment

"I know he a sneaker head so I definitely gotta get him some of those" I spoke "I wanna get him jewelry but he got damn near everything I could think of"

It's so hard getting gifts for a person who has damn near everything.

"Fivi put me on to some fire ass jeweler, you could get custom links for him too" she said, that was actually a good idea.

"I might also get him a Cuban link bracelet, ion think he got one of those" I said

"I'll send you that jeweler's number" she said as she pulled out her phone.

I got the iPhone 12 today morning because they said the process of tracking my phone would take about 2-3 weeks and I don't got time for all that.

So I got a new phone in the meantime while they track my shit.

"Okay, but imma continue this later" I sighed as I got up leaving my laptop on the couch "I'm hungry as shit"

"Don't get too full, I ordered a sea food boil for the YouTube video later" she said and my mouth instantly started watering

"Ouu I forgot about that" I stated "I can't waitt"

"Can you ever?" she chuckled making me flag her off

My phone buzzed in my hand making me look down to see it was a text from my little sister Brooklyn.

From mini me💕😭: Isis, ma wants you to come over tomorrow. She said it's important.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text and responded with an okay before shutting my phone.

I walked into my room shutting the door behind me before walking to my bathroom as soon as I did my phone started ringing loudly causing me to smack my teeth.

I walked over to it and read the contact name.

Tjay🥰 would like to FaceTime...