𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟖

Imani Makhia WhiteBrooklyn, New YorkSunday March 19th

Imani Makhia White
Brooklyn, New York
Sunday March 19th

6 MONTHS LATER

"Let me see my papa bear." I smiled into the FaceTime call with Bubba once I heard Sevyn's voice in the background. My baby was one now and be talking his head off.

Bubba and I still weren't together, ever since he cheated on me that bond just won't ever be the same again and that's why there's no way I'm taking him back.

A few months after our breakup when he got a new girlfriend, she ended up having a miscarriage, though they aren't together anymore, he was real emotional at that time and that sort of brought us closer because he needed me at the time, I still refused to get back with him.

It was currently a Sunday night and I came over to Isis' house and we were just on the bed under the covers on our phones. Tjay was out of town for work and Kaizen was with Tjay's mom so considering we were both bored and lonely she called me over to spend the night.

"His ass boutta go to bed, making too much damn noise." Bubba said "Wooda, come say hey to your momma."

"Hii mommy." He waved with a wide smile

"Heyy papa. Mommy miss you." I cooed, smiling at him. My baby so cute.

"Miss you too mommy" He giggled, when Sevyn was young I always tried not to speak baby language to him so he'd learn to talk fast and I feel like that worked in a way.

"You having fun?" I asked and he nodded, still giggling. I love that Sevyn was always such a happy baby.

Why aren't you in bed?" I asked seeing it was almost 12am.

"Me and dada have fun." He said causing Bubba to chuckle.

"Yeah but once you done talking, you going to sleep." He spoke and Sevyn frowned, shaking his head.

"Yo son so hard headed." Bubba smacked his lips

"Boy bye, don't do my baby. He get it from you anyways." I defended him.

"Bye bye mommy." Sevyn waved with a smile before looking up at Bubba "We go have fun dada?"

"No, we going to sleep Wooda. You ain't tired?" Bubba furrowed his brows and Sevyn shook his head no.

"Well you gone find a way to fall asleep big boy." Bubba said and Sevyn slipped off his lap and started running

"Yo," Bubba groaned "He be running too much, tiring me out and shit." He spoke while following him.