𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟗

Tione Jayden MerrittBrooklyn, New YorkMonday March 20th

Brooklyn, New York
Monday March 20th

"Mama, I'm here now and I promise you safe with me." I sighed wrapping my arms around Isis as she cried for the fifth time since I got here almost an hour ago.

When she woke me up at around 2am, crying like that, that shit really had me on ten and I made sure to catch the first flight back because I swear on my grandma, whoever behind all this shit getting killed.

My baby over here traumatized and the face that I wasn't here to protect her was fucking with me. And just thinking what if my son was home at that time kept getting me even madder.

Kaizen stayed at my momma house again today because it was just too much shit going on, we had to leave the crib for some type of police investigation shit.

Bubba still locked up and I'm trynna wait to hear any type of information they got cause my cousin really risked his life for mines. I owe him everything.

And considering he wasn't here right now, I made sure Isis and I came over here to make sure Imani was straight, she too pregnant to be stressing like this so imma make sure my brother family straight regardless.

My lawyer told me they were trying to give him two years or more but she said she trying to get it to one year or hopefully, get him out on bond.

"We need to fucking move man." I sighed, rubbing a hand down my face. I just bought this crib two months ago and I made sure it was in a real protected area and shit already happening to us.

"I don't care if we gotta leave New York but there's no way I can be gone for a night for shit to start happening to y'all, especially in a neighborhood I thought was safe." I explained

And of course it was all over the blogs now, because since I cancelled last night's show and a few upcoming ones, all of a sudden everyone know bout the robbery and how Isis and Bubba shot back as self defense.

My phone started ringing so I looked down and saw Fivio's name flash across my screen.

I picked up, knowing he was probably calling because I asked him to look at cribs for me, cause my family and I getting outta here fast. My momma nem too.

"Yo." He said once the call connected. "You want cribs in LA right?" He said and I nodded

"Yeah, Brooklyn not feeling safe to me no more nigga." I said and he nodded.

"I'm tryn' move too, I'm still talking to Aniyah 'bout it." He said and I heard loud crying in the background.

"Aw shit, nigga they ain't never gone stop crying." I laughed, Aniyah gave birth two months ago and she had twins, a girl and boy, which shocked us because she thought she couldn't have kids, it's crazy how life works though.