𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟓

Aniyah Dream Taylor Brooklyn, New York Monday 22nd June

Aniyah Dream Taylor
Brooklyn, New York
Monday 22nd June

So far everything about Amiri's birthday was going great because to be honest I just stayed away from his sisters because ion want them to start some shit with me then we going back and forth.

That would be disrespectful to both Fivi and Yas because that'd be messing up Amiri's entire party. But he was enjoying it with his daddy so far.

Tjay, Polo and Bubba went over to Fivi as he watched his kids play with Dooda and a bunch of other kids that came.

"Girl, you look tired. Are you sure you good?" Isis asked examining my face.

"I'm not even tired, at this point I'm just fed up." I shook my head "like they really willing to ruin their nephew's first birthdayjust to get on my nerves? That's some childish shit."

"Who ass I need to beat?" Crystal asked "I will gladly go whoop them in the parking lot and come back and enjoy this party."

One thing about Crystal, she is always ready to go to war about the people she loves and still be classy with it. And I appreciate her for it.

"No girl, don't even give they ass the reaction they want" I shook my head, noticing all four of them turn their heads to look at me as Fivio approached me.

Are they pressed about the age difference or the fact that I'm with him in general? Because they act like they all want my man.

"Baby, whatchu want on yo plate?" He asked while coming over to my side. "Wassup y'all" he greeted my friends as they all spoke back

"Just put the same things you putting on yours." I shrugged

"Ight" he nodded before leaning down and kissing my cheek before whispering in my ear "Wassup witchu? You look a lil irritated"

"We can talk about it later, I'm fine." I said and he just nodded and I could tell he didn't want to press the situation too much, he always just gave me space and let me talk to him whenever I was ready.

"Y'all are the cutest" Imani smiled at me.

"Thank you, girl" I responded

A few minutes later, all the guys came back with two plates each in their hands and handed one to their girlfriend before Dooda reached his hands out to Crystal and she grabbed him sitting him on her lap while feeding him.