𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟒

Tione Jayden MerrittBrooklyn, New YorkSaturday September 19th

Brooklyn, New York
Saturday September 19th

"Ma we on our way." I spoke to my mom was we drove, I glanced over at Isis as she applied some lipgloss on.

It was a whole week after our baby shower and today was Gigi's birthday. I can't believe my princess turning 5 already. Shit crazy.

After we posted our maternity photos, everybody been going crazy and shit. Isis gained damn near 500k followers in this past week, but shit, means more money for my baby whenever she do her promos.

Her channel also went up and she got her baby shower and gender reveal vlog up which both got like a million views now.

"Okay, Isis family still coming?" She asked, to confirm

"Yeah, they gon' come."

"Okay. I love y'all, see you soon."

"We love you too ma." We spoke in unison before the call ended.

"Y'all, I love how this pregnancy got my hair growing." She spoke into the camera, fluffing her hair.

She had her natural hair out and she looked mad pretty. I feel like her pregnancy grew her hair, but she still had hella hair even before she got pregnant with Kaizen.

"Say her to my vlog," she smiled putting my face in the frame.

"Wassup." I glanced over at the camera before putting my focus back on the road and she chuckled.

"Dry ass hi." She said, "Anywayss, we going to a lil birthday party. My baby turning fiveeee." She dragged with a pout.

"I like your outfit mama." I told her, she had on a white bodycon dress that went until her knees and some sandals with a regular white Chanel bag and a jacket on top. She also had on Cartier sunglasses. Mama love her some Cartier.

 Mama love her some Cartier