𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟕

1 YEAR LATER

1 YEAR LATER

Aniyah Dream Taylor

Brooklyn, New York

Thursday July 8th

"Yo, where you at?" Fivio spoke through the phone as I drove to our house.

"I just left Walmart, but I'm almost home, why?" I questioned

"I just wanted to tell you, I got Kyra." he said "She here right now."

"Wait forreal? Finally, it's been so long" I said, The kids were on spring break right now so Tjay, Bubba and Fivio planned to take them to a whole lotta places this week.

Amiri turned 2 recently and Yas let Fivi have him for the week, Destiny however was being really difficult and not letting Kyra come over. Talking about she feels left out and all that, when this is about her daughter and not her.

"Yeah, my momma talked to Destiny fa' me." he said making me nod

"I'm pulling up right now, lemme park one second." I said and he said Okay before hanging up.

Once I did park, I grabbed all my bags, and my purse before getting out and locking the door to my brand new 2022 black Range Rover that I saved up to get.

I looked and saw Fivio, Kyra and Amiri all at the door waiting for me with smiles on their faces and as soon as Kyra saw me she came running over causing Amiri to copy her as they both wrapped their arms around one of my legs.

"Hey pooh, hey bubs" I smiled at the both of them. "Y'all are growing so talll"

After we walked back to the door after Amiri offered to carry my purse for me into the house, something he did a lot when I had a bag that wasn't too heavy, I went over to Maxie and gave him a kiss.

==============================================

"Ouu, NyNy your ring is so shiny"  Kyra smiled, putting her hand over her mouth, staring at my engagement ring in awe, I remember it like yesterday when Fivi proposed, thought it was five months ago.