𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟒

One of my fav Tjay songs tbh^^🔥🔥

NO PHOTO AGAIN BC WATPPAD A BIT-

Aniyah Dream Taylor

Brooklyn, New York

Monday 22nd June

2 DAY TIME SKIP

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Fivio asked me for the tenth time today "If you don't wanna be outside I could just go celebrate with him real quick and come back."

Today was Amiri's birthday and I got discharged from the hospital three days ago and Fivio has been so protective of me and hasn't left the house since.

And knowing we both lost a child, I know he's definitely hurting but it's hard to get him to open up about his feelings, and I've been trying to get him to communicate with me but he's being so difficult, he'd rather just flip the conversation and make it about me.

"I'm okay Maxie, I promise baby. I'll be fine and Amiri been talking about it for the longest telling me how he wants me there." I said "I wanna go I'll be fine, not like anyone even knew I was pregnant."

"Ight, getcho shoes, we finna go" He said while grabbing the keys to his Lamb truck as well as all of Amiri's gifts. 

I walked into my closet as he went downstairs to grab my black Alexander mcqueens. He was going to be matching clothes with kyra and amiri today, I thought that was so cute.

"Damn baby, you look pretty" he flashed a cute smile as I got in the passenger seat.

"Stopp" I blushed "Don't get me started"

"I can't compliment you now?" He chuckled before pulling off, driving like a menace as usual.

"Bae, slow down" I said feeling myself about to throw up.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at me "I drive like this all the time."

"But I feel like throwing up, so slow down" I rolled my eyes at him before he did as told.

The entire car ride after that was completely silent, only music could be heard from the aux or my phone.

Once we got to the venue where his party was being thrown, he got out before coming over to my side and opening my door for me.

"You good?" He asked before holding his hand out for me to get down and I nodded while grabbing it

"Gimme a kiss" he said making me lean up and kiss him before we walked in hand in hand.

 As soon as Amiri spotted us he came running with his hands out and a big smile on his face.

"Dadaaaa" he screamed as Fivio picked him up with a big smile, it was so cute.

I looked around seeing how Yasmin really did her shit with this paw patrol themed party, from the decorations to the nice venue, it was perfect and I know Amiri boutta have a blast.

"Hey Ny Ny" he waved at me with a smile "Is my bwithdayy"

"Hey MirMir" I smiled "And how old are you today?" I asked and he held up 1 finger.

He had on a white Amiri t shirt and black Amiri jeans with some white air forces and it looked like he just got a haircut. And Maxie had the exact same thing on.

Kyra started walking towards us while holding Fivio's big sisters hand, Summer, Kyra had the same outfit as them but instead of jeans she had a black pleated leather skirt.

"Hey daddy" Kyra smiled wide, giving him a hug. Fivio is such an amazing dad and you can tell by how his kids love him.

"Wassup princess,  your hair so pretty" he complimented her and she giggled

"Mommy did my hair today" she said, it was in some box braids with clear beads on them but using her natural hair which stopped a little below her shoulders.

"Hi Maxie" Summer waved before rolling her eyes at me, I decided to not even acknowledge her because it's always some bullshit when it come to his sisters. All three of them.

They don't like me because I'm 7 years younger than Fivio but see the need to fuck with me every chance they can. And I done grew sick of it because who want to argue with their significant others family all day long. Not me I know that for sure.

His momma is the only one I'm cool with because she's so supportive of us and if his momma approve fuck what them bitches saying. That's why I only told her I was pregnant. 

"Stop messing with her Summer" he spoke sternly  before she scoffed

"I didn't say nothing to this little girlfriend of yours" she mumbled before walking off

"Ignore her, she always on some" he shook his head before putting Amiri down as he held onto his sister's hand and they went to play with Maxie following behind them.

I spotted Yasmin at the music table saying something to the dj before she looked at me too and smiled before waving and I did the same.

She also had a shirt that said Amiri on it but hers was black with white writing.

"Heyy girl" She came over and hugged me

Yasmin was cool as hell, we were great friends and even talked sometimes if it didn't include Amiri, she isn't bitter and has a great energy, unlike Kyra mom who spends all day talking shit about me with Maxie's sisters.

"Hey Yas, you really went over the top for this" I said

"Period, anything for my baby boy." She cheesed "But your hair, its definitely giving, you need to gone head put me on to your hair vendor."

"Dream hair vendors sis, you already know." I replied

"Really? You sell these?" She asked in shock and I nodded.

"Yup." I responded, before looking around noticing Isis and Crystal walk in with Dooda, Polo and Tjay. 

It's boutta be a good day forreal, I'm not letting any of the bullshit get to me.

Heyyyy

I was going through a very important time in my life but I did it so I'm back. I think.💖Happy belated Easter. 

Toot toot finna be a dad! Awww.