➳44

'Cause all the kids are depressed~

Kiara opened the door and slammed it behind as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving her roommate in confusion

Kiara opened the door and slammed it behind as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving her roommate in confusion. Yumi turned back and continued studying while sitting at her desk.

On the other hand, the younger girl opened the tap of the basin and splashed water on her face as she rubbed it aggressively. She then closed the tap and looked at her wet face on the mirror. Kiara cupped her heated cheeks with her hands and gulped as she couldn't believe what just happened. 'Mark kissed him. MARK KISSED ME.' She couldn't handle anymore and screamed while messing her hair and stomping the floor. "AHHH AHHHH AHHHHH!!!"

Hearing her screams, Yumi got worried and stood up from her chair. She stood infront of the bathroom door and asked, "Is everything ok, Kiara?" Then the door suddenly snapped open, startling the older. "Are you ok?"

Kiara nodded with a blank face and walked past her only to let her body fall on the soft bed as her face was buried into the pillow. Shrugging off, Yumi also closed the door and returned to her seat. The younger got inside the duvet and half-covered her face while staring at the plain ceiling. "Yumi!"

"Yes", she answered while writing down the notes.

"If you see that particular boy and your heart starts racing, you feel those butterflies in your stomach, you want to spend more time with him, you can't stop smiling after seeing his face, what does that mean?"

"Huh? It's very simple, you like him", she bluntly said.

"Like? I like him?"

"Wait you like someone?!?!", she exclaimed and turned around with her rotating chair.

"...No. N-not me but my friend. I-I asked you what she asked me", she stuttered the lie.

"You have friends besides us?"

"Oh... yes from swimming class."

"Oh I see." Yumi turned around and concentrated back to her studies.

'I like Mark. Maybe it's true', she thought and smiled broadly after covering her face fully with the duvet. 'I really like Mark.' She was internally screaming in happiness. She closed her eyes and recalled the moment when Mark leaned in and kissed her. She felt her heart stopped beating at that time. She again felt that fluttering feeling and kicked the bed.

Yumi looked over her shoulders and furrowed her brows. 'What's wrong with her?'

The mermaid pulled her head out of the duvet and looked at her right. "Yumi~"

"Hmm?"

"If he kisses me-"

She twirled her chair with wide eyes and dropped jaw. "WHO KISSED YOU?!?!"

"N-no. Not me. My friend. He kissed my friend."

The older girl put her one leg on the other and looked at her with a raised brow. "Then?"