「𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇 」

┏━━━━━━━━┓
𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I: EPIPHANY // TAYLOR SWIFT
"But you dream of some epiphany; Just one single glimpse of relief; To make sense of what you've seen..."

II: TELESCOPE // CAGE THE ELEPHANT
"Time is like a leaf in the wind; Either it's time we'll spent or time I've wasted; Don't waste it..."

III: BEIGE // YOLK LORE
"I think we'd survive in the wild; And we'd make plants and roots and dream about electric fans; Baby could you kill a man?; Could you look in his eyes and feel the fire drain out of his hands...?"

IV: HAPPINESS // TAYLOR SWIFT
"There is happiness; Past the blood and bruise; Past the curses and cries; Beyond the terror in the nightfall..."

V: HEADSTONES AND LANDMINES // LIZZIE MCALPINE
"And nothing works in time; And it all hurts, but I'm fine..."

VI: CRYSTALS // OF MONSTERS AND MEN
"In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear; I see it all so clear..."

┏━━━━━━━━┓
𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I: HUGGING YOU // TOM ROSENTHAL
"I just wanna be hugging you tonight..."

II: I'M A MESS // ED SHEERAN
"I'm a mess right now; Inside out..."

III: SICK IN THE HEAD // THE LUMINEERS
"I won't live, won't live like them; Everyone, they're all seeing red..."

IV: COME A LITTLE CLOSER // CAGE THE ELEPHANT
"Heartbreaks, the heavy world's upon your shoulders; Will we burn on or just smolder...?"

V: I HAVE MADE MISTAKES // THE OH HELLOS
"And the sun, it doesn't cause us to grow; It is the rain that will strengthen soul; And it will make you whole..."

VI: WILD HEART // MUMFORD AND SONS
"I wouldn't have it any other way; Who wants a love that makes sense, anyways..."

┏━━━━━━━━┓
𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I: TILL FOREVER FALLS APART // ASHE AND FINNEAS
"Out on our own; Dreaming in a world that we both know; Is out of our control; But if shit hits the fan were not alone..."

II: IN THE LIGHT // THE LUMINEERS
"Memories old but I just can't let it go; The ideas gone but I just can't let it go..."

III: DEAR PRUDENCE // THE BEATLES
"The sun is up, the sky is blue; It's beautiful and so are you..."

IV: HELLO MY OLD HEART // THE OH HELLOS
"Hello, my old heart; How have you been...?"

V: HOLD ON // CHORD OVERSTREET
"Can you hear me screaming?; Please don't leave me..."

VI: YOU'RE ENOUGH // SLEEPING AT LAST
"But their just old ghosts that we grow attached to; The tragic flaw is that they hide the truth..."