Abuse Supernatural x reader

Warnings: Abuse

A/n: If any of you need someone to talk to about anything, I'll always be open and I won't judge you. Just know that.

You winced as Sam dropped the books onto the desk, making a loud sound bounce off the bookshelves. You watched as he sat down before looking back at the book in front of you.

Memories flashed through your mind and you blinked, trying to get them to go away.

"Y/n, you okay?" Sam asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just need to take a break." You say as you set the book down, careful to not lose your place.

Another memory flashed through your head and you winced again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sam said. You were really worrying him.

"I swear, I'm okay. I just-I need a drink or something." You mumbled as you got up, stumbling slightly.

Sam got up with you.

"You look really pale Y/n, why don't you let me get you something?" Sam asked.

"No! I'm fine!" You yelled before wincing and stumbling again.

Sam grabbed your arm to make sure you wouldn't fall over, and that's when you fell apart.

"Please don't hurt me." You pleaded as you put your free arm in front of your face. Sam's eyes widened as he finally put the pieces together.

"Y/n, please look at me." Sam whispered softly, loosening his grip on your arm. You slowly take your arm away from your face and look at Sam.

"I would never hurt you. Neither would Dean or Cas, okay? Were here for you, and were going to help you get through this, okay?" Sam said, leaning down slightly so he wouldn't be towering over you and look like a threat.

You nodded slowly in response. You slowly pulled your arm out of his hand before engulfing him in a hug.

You had only been at the bunker for a couple months, but you felt like you could trust Sam, Dean, and Cas.

"C'mon, let's go get you that drink." Sam said softly, slowly pulling away.

"Okay." You mumbled as you followed Sam to the kitchen.

Maybe right now you weren't okay, but you knew that with the help of your new family, you'd be okay soon enough.

Really short, I know, I'm still struggling with writers block, but I thought that it was time address that matter of abuse.

I want everyone to know, as I said earlier, that if you need someone to talk to, I will always be ready to listen. I don't want any of you to feel that there is no one that will listen to you, because I've felt that way.