A/n: SURGERY

If you couldn't already tell by the title, I had surgery! I'm going to explain a little bit about what happened and what was wrong, not in detail, but just for you curious folks. Ps. This means I probably won't be updating for a while.

So, a couple days ago I started getting stomach pains. After a while my family thought it was probably just a cyst rupture (which I've had before) on my ovary so my mom gave me some Advil and I tried to ride out the pain.

On Saturday, I went to the ER at 12:00 in the morning because I needed pain medication.

Sunday I started to feel better, until I woke up at around 3:00 and was running a fever of 101.7.

That's what got my parents worried.

So we went to the children's hospital at 12:00 AM. Did a bunch of blood work, we did an X-Ray, and an ultrasound and we came to the conclusion that I had a flipped ovary.

Now, saying that organs don't like to be moved, they wanted to go ahead and do surgery then.

So after a whole day at the hospital I got to end it with my first ever surgery. Yay!

Now, I won't be down for long. The recovery time is supposed to be around a month, but we have to look out for infection because I've had Merca(I think that's how you spell it) before. I'll try and update as best as I can, but I wanted to let you all know what's going on if I don't end up posting anything.

Sorry guys! I <3 you all and thank you for understanding!

-Myan