She Barely Knew Your Name Dean x Reader

She barely knew your name

You had only been on one hunt with the Winchesters. Of course, you had already fallen for Dean, the handsome older brother. 

He was just a city

She's just a dirt road

but that never meant a thing

running from the country

she needed out

but he held that diamond ring

That night you had decided to take walk. As you walked out of the motel room, you looked down the street. The only thing illuminating it was the street lamps, and the occasional headlights on a car. Dean stepped out and smiled at you.

"Can I come with?" He asked. You shrugged. 

"Sure." You said.

Cause I can't sit oh I can't talk

I gotta leave this town and run to you

curse these nights that speak your name

As you both walked you both got to know each other a little better. Like how no matter what, Dean always carried around a gun. Or how you used to have a little sister, that was killed by a demon. Dean started to cross the street, not even realizing a car was coming at him.

I gotta leave this town and run to you

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

ha ha ha

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

she barely knew your name

"DEAN! LOOK OUT!" You yelled. You ran up to him and pushed him out of the way, just in time for the car to hit you.

He was such a worry

No need to hurry

those streets are slick at night

The car hit you with full force, the driver not even slowing down. You flew over the hood and landed on the street with a thud.

she would never listen

she left it all and headed towards the light

oh your eyes look tired

Dean hurried over to you. "(Y/N)! C'mon, stay with me." He said, dragging you to the side of the road. He pulled out his phone and called Sam, telling him where you were, while encouraging you to stay awake.

He put away his phone and looked at you. "Dean?" You asked.

"I'm here. Don't worry."

but love was all she knew

"Dean, I'm sorry. I love you." You said. 

"I love you too." You started to close your eyes. "No, no, stay awake." He said, patting your cheek a little.

"I'm sorry you whispered.

screaming out in agony

she gave her life for you

The life faded from your eyes and tears formed in Dean's eyes. "No. No. (Y/N), please." He begged. The Impala pulled up and Sam rushed out. He stood there, seeing the tears in Dean's eyes and your lifeless body. Tears pricked his eyes as well.

Cause I can't sit oh I can't talk

I gotta leave this town and run to you

You barely knew them, but they thought of you as family already.

curse these nights that speak your name

I gotta leave this town and run to you

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

ha ha ha

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

she barely knew your name

They held your funeral that night. A hunters funeral. They had burned you. The fire shined in their teared up eyes.

Cause I can't sit oh I can't talk

I gotta leave this town and run to you

curse these nights that speak your name

I gotta leave this town and run to you

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

ha ha ha

break (oh) this (oh) curse (oh)

The saddest part?...You barely knew his name.

she barely knew your name

Sorry? Wow, I'm nice. This is what you get when I don't write in a while. Song is on the side. If it won't play the song is Curse by Imagine Dragons.