A/n

I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST UPLOADED! HERE! GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!

Myan's A B C's

A- Available: Yep ;)

B- Birthday: January 17, 2002

C- Crushing On: A guy named Victor in my class. I don't have to worry about him seeing this, because I asked him to the dance he he said no. :/

D- Drink you last had: Diet Coke

E- Easiest person to talk too: Pretty much everyone. I'm the kind of person who wears their heart on their sleeve.

F- Favorite song: Bite Down - Bastille

G- Grossest memory: Okay. This has a story. I was at my friends house, and her dad was watching a horror movie. Now, saying that I watch Supernatural, I'm pretty used to seeing some guts and gore every now and then. I was not ready to see a guy's insides torn out of his body. Every. Last. Organ. ... It was pretty disgusting.

H- Hometown: Hamilton, Ohio (I live there now :D)

I- In love with: #noone #loner #foreveralone

J- Jealous of: No one. I'm not the jealous type.

K- Kissed someone: Um...if cheek counts then my last bf

L- Longest friendship: Idek. I've made a lot of new friends since I first went to middle school.

(SCHOOLS ENDING AND I'M HAPPY AND DEPRESSED AT THE SAME TIME!)

M- Middle Name: Dawn. (In case you're wondering my full name is Myan {Pronounced like the Mayan indians} Dawn Hurm {Pronounced like Herm})

N- Number of siblings: 0 ONLY CHILD :D 

O- One wish: To go to frikin college

P- Person who called you last: Idek #foreveralone #EveryonehatesMyan

Q- Question you're always asked: By substitute teachers: 'How do you pronounce your name?' By friends: 'Are you guys going out?' (NO I'M #FOREVERALONE)

R- Reason to smile: My friends all getting along (There is always some kind of drama. She stole his boyfriend, he punched him. It's an endless cycle of useless drama. #dramallama)

S- Song you last sang: Immortals - Fall Out Boy (We watched Big Hero 6 as part of our Field Day :D)

T- Time you woke up: 5:30 AM for school :/

U- Underwear color: Pink

V- Violent moment you had: I've never really had one. (I'm a pretty peaceful person) I guess when I smacked my friend upside the head today for making an inappropriate joke about me (It's okay, I laughed)

W- Worst habit: FRIKIN CHEWING THE INSIDE OF MY MOUTH! (The inside of my mouth has more sores than tumblr has blogs)

X- # of x-rays you had: 4 or 5 (I broke my arm when I was little. These were mostly between the ages of 1-4) {In case you're wondering, I fell off my dad's computer table and broke it. I also have fallen off a desk at school and gotten a concussion! Desks just aren't my thing...}

Y- Your last kiss: My mom #foreveralone #That'sdepressing

Z- Zodiac sign: CAPRICORN :D