Sorry

So, as some of you may realize, this story hasn't been updated in nearly three years. When I made my last update, I really did think I would continue writing, but that's not the case anymore. I've moved on from the Supernatural fandom and as much fun as I had writing these oneshots, and as much as I appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me, it's time to move on.

Thank you for everyone who read while I was still updating, and thank you to everyone who read it afterwards. I love every single comment, vote, and read I get on these stories. Please continue to comment and leave your support because I love to see that people are still active in the fandom and enjoying the content I've made.

This story is now going to be marked as finished, something it should've been marked as a long time ago. I'm sorry for those who wish for more, and those requests that I never got to before I stopped writing for this fandom.

Thanks for everything

-Author

(edited 12/30/20) ps. While I no longer write for Supernatural, I do write for the DC fandom quite regularly on AO3 under the same name (mhurm123). You are obviously not obligated in any way to seek out this content, but for those who might like to see more from me, it is there if you so desire. It's been nearly seven years since I wrote my last oneshot for this story, and I would like to say I've improved quite a bit in that time.

Thank you again for all the comments and being so understanding with the fact that I was so young when I wrote these. This set of oneshots is really the first piece I ever poured my heart and soul into, and even though looking back on them makes me cringe, I'm glad there are still people out there getting joy from something I made so long ago.

I wish you all the best <3