Overheard Dean x reader

Requested by:  I don't know! Please comment down below if this was yours so I can dedicate the chapter to you!

Word count: 950

Warning: Uhm...the word condom is used...

You sighed as you clicked on another site, hoping that this one would have some information on the thing that you guys were hunting. You and Sam were researching for another case, and you weren't having a lot of luck finding anything.

"Hey, Sam?" You asked.

Sam looked up at you, happy to get away from the tedious reading, even if it was only for a second.

"Can I tell you something? You have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" You said.

"You can always trust me. What is it?"

You hesitated, now thinking this might be a bad idea. "I-I think I'm in love with Dean." You said quietly, not making eye contact with the friendly giant.

"Oh?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked.

Sam gave you a puzzled look. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Well, he is your brother. He might be older than you but you can still be protective."

"Y/n, I couldn't possibly be mad at you for loving anyone. And, I know for a fact that he likes you too."

"That's not possible." 

"What's not possible?" You and Sam both looked over at Dean, who had just walked in.

"Oh, uh, I said I thought it might be hellhounds and Y/n doesn't think so." Sam said, making up a story off the top of his mind.

"I don't know, they might be a part of it." Dean said, sitting down next to you and grabbing a book. Dean looked at you with those beautiful green eyes and gave you a quick heart-melting smile. Or was it a smirk? You were too caught up in his eyes to really notice.

You smiled back quickly before going back to searching on your computer.

***

It had been about an hour of researching and drinking shots of whiskey before you decided to take a break and go cook dinner for everyone.

"Do you guys want anything in particular?" You asked after you were finished stretching. Sam and Dean both shrugged, leaving you to come up with a meal.

You walked into the kitchen, rubbing your eyes a little before opening the fridge to see what they had available.

The fridge was pretty bare, nothing but a couple beers, eggs, and... honey? You sighed as you realized that you would have to run to the store to buy ingredients for dinner.

You walked back into the library, grabbing your coat off of your chair. "You have almost nothing in your fridge, so I'm going to run to the store." You said as you grabbed your purse.

"I'll come with you. I need a break from all this reading." Your stomach fluttered at Dean's words. He grabbed his coat and then you were both off to the garage.

***

How does lasagna sound?" You asked as you looked at tomato sauce.

"I'd love you forever if you made your lasagna, it's amazing." Even though he hadn't confessed his love for you, your heart skipped a beat then started racing at his choice of words.

You nodded before setting the sauce down in the cart and pushing further down the aisle to get the noodles. You grabbed the bag and put it on the cart. You started to push away before you realized that Dean wasn't standing next you anymore.

You looked back and found that he wasn't in the same aisle as you either.

"Dean?" You called softly. You grumbled and you pushed away, looking down the next couple aisles before seeing him.

"Dean!" You said as you walked over to him. He look over at you as you stopped next to him. "What are you doing?" You asked, looking down at what he had in his hand.

"Oh my god." You said, facepalming. "Are you kidding me?" You asked, looking back at him.

"What? I need condoms!" He defended. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Just, put them in the cart." You said, aggravated. He dropped them in the cart and you walked away as quickly as you could.

***

You sighed as you pushed the full cart into check out. You had bought everything that you would need for a while. Everything from a new toothbrush for Sam to the poptarts that you enjoyed when it was that time of the month for you.

Dean helped you unload everything and you both were quickly out the door, making your way to the Impala.

*** 

You opened the door and got out of the car, ready to get the bags out of the trunk. Dean was quick to meet you at the back of the car, but he didn't have intentions of unlocking it.

Instead, he put his arms on either side of you, trapping you in between the car and his body.

"D-Dean. W-what are you doing?" You asked, trying not to look at his lips.

"Something that I should've done a long time ago." He said before capturing your lips with his. You hesitated for a second, due to shock, before closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around his head.

He was gentle, and his lips tasted of the whiskey that you had been drinking earlier. Your heart started pounding faster and harder, if that was possible, when Dean wrapped his arms around your waist.

He slowly pulled away and your eyes slowly fluttered open, meeting his piercing green eyes. 

"I heard your whole conversation with Sam, and just so you know. Yes, it is very possible." He said with a smile before capturing your lips again.

Needless to say, you soon figured out why he had bought those condoms.

So...that happened. I never thought that I would write something with the word condom in it.

Well, I hope you enjoyed!