Supernatural x Reader Oneshots

A/N: Ok, so all you you need to know is in the title! I personally think I'm better at longer stories, but I thought I would give oneshots a chance. Requests are open! Please P.M. me because I don't really look at the comments that much. No smut! Fluff is acceptable but NO SMUT! SMUT FREE ZONE! Requests must be Supernatural x reader or Supernatural character x reader. I will do song oneshots also! Ok, long  A/N, CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONS/DAUGHTERS!

Edit 1/21/2021: Hey, I've been getting a lot of comments recently because of the resurgence of supernatural. I'm glad people are still enjoying these stories but I wanted to make sure you guys knew something before you started reading. These oneshots were created seven years ago. I was twelve when I made them, and I am now nineteen. Please keep in mind how young I was when I wrote these, but also remember that I'm an adult now. I don't want to take down these oneshots because I was really proud of them when I was actively writing them, and they mark a really big turning point for my writing, but there's been some negativity recently and I just want to make sure everyone is being kind. Thanks!

flu Season

You had the flu, and Dean had left you with Sam. You lay in your bed, coughing and sneezing. You sneezed again, and went to grab another tissue, only to find the box empty. You sighed, which of course, made you cough. You wrapped the thick blanket around you and walked down the stairs slowly, not wanting to become dizzy.

You came to the closet and opened in. You looked at the shelves and found the last tissue box on the top shelf. You tried to jump to get it, but it only resulted in you almost falling on your butt.

"Sam!" You yelled, your voice hoarse.

"Yea?" He asked, coming towards you. You pointed at the box and stepped out of his way. He chuckled and grabbed it then handed it to you.

"Thank-" You were cut off by a sneeze. "-you." You opened the box and grabbed a tissue, blowing your nose.

"No problem. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask." He said and walked back to the library. You looked back up the stairs, and felt like they went on forever. You coughed and wrapped the blanket around you more.

You trudged to the couch and plopped down in your heap of blankets and sickness. You grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. You didn't really pay attention to it, it was just a CSI show.

Sam walked out with an open book in his hand. "(Y/N), what are you doing? You should be upstairs in bed." He said.

You ignored his statement and asked "Can you make me some chicken noodle soup?"

"Uh, sure." He said and walked off to the kitchen. You laid your head back on the pillow and closed your eyes. You heard footsteps coming closer a few minutes later and opened your eyes. Sam came out with a tray with the Soup on it.

He set it down on your lap. "I didn't know if you were shaking, so I didn't want you to hold it and spill it."

You smiled at him. "Thanks."

"No problem." He said and walked off. You ate your soup slowly and when you were finished you put it on the table in front of you. After a while you found yourself falling asleep, and happily obliged. Anything to distract yourself from this headache.

(4 days later)

*******************

You walked down the stairs with a tissue box in hand. Your nose was still runny, and your throat was still a little scratchy, but besides that you were better. You walked into the kitchen and found Dean eating a bowl of cereal.

"Feeling better?" He asked you.

"Yea, a lot." You said and grabbed a bowl. You put the milk in the bowl, then sat down next to Dean and grabbed the box of cereal. Before you could pour anything in, Sam walked in with a blanket wrapped around him.

His nose was red and his eyes were half closed. You and Dean exchanged glances. "He's all yours, I'm just getting over it." You said with your hands raised. And that's how you ended up making everyone in the bunker have the flu.