Prayers part 2 Balthazar x reader

Warning: cussing

Prayers part 2

When you awoke again, Balthazar wasn't sitting there. You were a little mad because he said he would be there when you woke up, but that was when you heard shouting.

"She wouldn't be like that if you had just come to us sooner!"

"Well I'm sorry, you don't think I already feel bad?! I know I messed up!"

"Why don't you explain to us why you didn't answer her when she first started praying!"

"I seriously don't know! I was still mad!"

"That's not a good enough answer! Tell us why you really didn't answer straight away!" That's when you heard something shatter. You got up as quickly as you could, which was pretty slow saying you were still in pain and still wrapped up.

You limped to the door as they kept yelling. You opened your door and walked to the main room, where you saw the crashing sound had been a half empty bottle of beer.

"What's going on?!" You yell over everyone, who were still arguing and hadn't noticed your presence. Everyone went silent and turned to you.

"Seriously, why were you yelling about me?" You ask. You had heard enough to know what it was about, but you wanted to hear them say it out loud instead of yelling at each other.

"(Y/N), go to bed." Balthazar told you.

"No, she's an adult, she should know. Why don't you tell her what we're yelling about." Dean says, putting on his bitch face and crossing his arms. Balthazar looked at you with guilty eyes before he explained.

"Were fighting about why I didn't answer your prayers right away." He said.

"You know, I want to know too." You said, crossing your arms.

Balthazar sighed and looked away, them back at you, guilt still noticeable in his eyes. "I thought you were tricking me." He muttered.

"How could you think that?" You asked.

"I don't know! I just thought you were tricking me by praying to me so I would come and you could yell at me again."

"Oh, Balt. No matter how mad I am I would never do something like that." You said. You walked over to him, well, limped over to him and hugged him. He looked taken aback, along with your brothers.

"So... your not mad. Your not leaving me?" He asked, still not hugging back. You rested your chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"I've been with you this long haven't I? I plan on sticking around." You say. You kiss his cheek and pull away. He smiles back at you.

"C'mon, you need rest." Balthazar said and picked you up bridal style so you wouldn't have to walk back. He carried you to your room and laid you on your bed. He looked down at you and smiled.

"I'll be here when you wake up." He says.

"Heard that before." You say with a smile. He chuckles and leans down to peck you on the lips. When he pulls away he corrects himself. "I'll be here when you wake up if your brothers don't find another thing to yell at me about." He says.

He goes to sit down in the chair but you grab his shirt. "Lay with me?" You plead. He sighs and gets in next to you, letting you get comfortable. After you stop moving he gently puts his arm on your waist and hums you to sleep.

Am I the only one who felt feels at the last paragraph?^^^ Anyways, this is part two to the last one shot, also requested by Superwholock0799. I hope you guys like it! Like I said at the start, I'm new to one shots, so if I totally fail at these, don't be afraid to give constructive criticism. Tell me how I'm doing! And don't forget to request one shots by P.Ming me :) Comment, Vote, Follow!