I'm All Ears Dean x asexual!reader

Word count: 590

Requested by: Katilynanon

4 times. You had tried to tell him 4 times, but to no avail.

"Hey Dean, I wanna tell you something." You said, sitting down next to him and taking his hand in yours. You had been dating for three months, and you felt that it was time for you to tell him that you were asexual.

"Sure, what's up?" Dean said, still flipping through his book.

"Dean, can you look at me?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, but can it wait? I think I've almost found what we're hunting." He said, looking up at you for the first time since you had walked in.

"Oh, sure. It can wait." You said dejectedly.

"You're the best." Dean kissed your forehead before going back to research.

Well that was a flop.

****

"Hey Dean, can I talk to you now?" You asked. It had been three hours, and you expected him to be done by now.

"Sure! Sorry about not listening earlier. You have my full attention now." He said with a smile.

"Okay, well, what I was going to tell you was-"

"Oh, I gotta take this. It's Sam." He said, holding up his ringing phone.

You nodded in understanding. "Of course, go ahead."

Well, that didn't work.

****

"Dean, I really need to talk to you." You said, walking up to him.

"Actually, I was just about to head out for a case. You wanna come with?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, no. I'm good." You said, shaking your head.

Of course he was busy.

****

The next time that you tried to tell him was days later. You had just finished the last case, and you were really hoping for a day off where you could tell him.

Sadly, it was right onto the next case. Dean didn't even seem to remember that you had something that you wanted to tell him.

It was when they were sitting there, chatting about vampires when you broke.

"Dean! I've been trying to tell you something that's very important to me for the last week, but you don't seem to care!" You shouted at him. Both of the boys looked over at you, shocked. "I'm starting to think that you don't care about what I have to tell you!" You immediately felt bad, but you thought it was time to tell him such a big part of who you were. You ran a shaky hand through your hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean t-" Dean stood and wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back.

"You have no reason to be sorry. I'm the one who's not been paying attention. But now I'm all ears. What do you have to tell me?" He asked.

You pulled out of the hug and looked him in the eyes. "I'm asexual." You said quietly. Dean's eyebrows furrowed.

"W-what does that mean?" He asked. You laughed slightly.

"It means that I don't get sexually attracted to someone. It doesn't mean that I don't love any less, I just don't become sexually attracted."

Dean nodded. "That's it?" He asked.

"What do you mean, that's it?" You responded, slightly offended.

"I mean, you were making such a big deal out of something like that? Did you think I wouldn't accept you as you are?" He asked, slightly worried.

"I mean, the thought crossed my mind-"

"No. I love you, and I will accept you no matter what. You could be an alien for all I care. And I don't mean from Canada. I mean the ones with probes that come from Mars."

You laughed and leaned up to peck Dean on the lips. "Thank you." You muttered, wrapping your arms around his waist. And that's how you stayed for the next ten minutes.

Edit: I know most of you guys commenting about the Canadian joke are just joking around, but I'm sorry if I actually offended anyone >.<