Only Way Sam x reader

Requested by: PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU RECOGNIZE THIS AS YOUR REQUEST I HAVE COMPLETELY LOST THE LIST OF WHO REQUESTED WHAT

Warning: torture(ish)

You struggle against the hold that the demon had on you, but he wouldn't budge. He had his hand securely clamped over your mouth as he dragged you away. You just knew this wasn't going to turn out well.

***

You looked around the dark room, not exactly liking these circumstances. You tried to find any signs of where you might be. There were no windows, and the room was fairly bare.

Before you could look around too much, a person walked in, wielding a knife. "I'm going to have so much fun with this." The demon said before making a cut on your face.

***

It had been days. You had been in here for almost a week, and you just wanted to give up. Not give in and tell them what they wanted to know, you just wanted to die.

You had completely lost any hope that you had that Sam and Dean would come and find you.

The demon walked back in, holding the same knife that he had used every time before. "Are you ready to tell me where your little Winchester friends are?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Never." You hissed through your teeth.

"Wrong answer." He said, dragging the knife down your chest.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus omnis satanica potestca, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii" You heard a voice chant. It sounded like...Sam.

"You might not want to finish that, or your little friend here will die." The demon said, hold the knife to your neck.

"Finish it Sam." You rasped out, your throat sore and dry.

" omnislegio, omnis congregatio et sectadiabolica." Sam finished quickly. You felt the knife dig into your skin before you saw the black smoke leave his body and go out into the night.

You breathed deeply, grasping for air. The demon didn't cut far enough to cause any damage, but the whole situation still left you breathless.

"Hey, hey, it's okay Y/n. C'mon, were gonna get you cleaned up. You'll be fine." Sam said, untieing your binds.

"Thank you." You said, showing a weak smile.

"C'mon, let's get you outta here sweetheart." Dean said, picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the Impala.

Dean set you down on the back, and Sam slid in with you, resting your head on his lap. He pushed some of your hair out of your eyes, smiling down at you.

"You'll be alright Y/n, just stay awake. We'll be at the bunker in no time." He said in a soft, caring tone.

***

You didn't remember much of the car ride, except for how much you just wanted to go to sleep.

Sam set you down on his bed, pulling out his first aid kit. He had you take of your shirt (You're dirty. Stop thinking like that!) so he could tend to the cuts on your stomach.

He poured some alcohol on your wounds, making you hiss in pain.

"Sorry." He mumbled before starting to stitch a cut.

*** {SOOO MANY TIME SKIPS}

Sam had finished up on your stomach and let you get a new shirt before starting to clean the cuts on your face.

There was a second where he stopped and looked into your eyes, smiling slightly. He looked down at your lips before looking back up into your eyes.

He slowly put his left hand behind your head and attached his lips to yours. You smiled moving your hands to tangle themselves in Sam's hair. He deepened the kiss, making your head swim.

"Hey guys, do you need some h-" Dean was cut off when he saw your passionate kissing. "Nevermind." He said. "Use protection!" He yelled over his shoulder as he walked away, shutting the door behind him.

You pulled away with a smile plastered on your face.

Neither of you ever said that you got together in the best way. But it was the only way you could imagine.

I JUST STARTED WATCHING DEATH NOTE!...It's ruined my life to say the least. At least I'm getting my mind off of the Supernatural season finale :/

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED I TOTALLY NEGLECTED YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY D: