online 1

Snow
hey! We haven't talked in a while, I'm so sorry, I've been so busy lately..

Rusk (you)
Hi! I missed talking to you! I've been super busy here as well, no worries!

Snow
I missed you too! How is it in America?

Rusk (you)
Its very stressfull, people seem to judge you everywhere you go and they dont hold the door open! (I'm Totally kidding it's not that bad, I'm just being dramatic hehe)

Snow
:(,you poor canadian girl. Just wait until you come for your sold out concert here in Seoul! Then you wont regret heading for your dreams.

Rusk (you)
I know, I hope we can get in the music business and head to Korea soon! I'll finally be able to meet you!

Snow
Yeah, then we'll both know our real names and hang out!

Rusk (you)
Can I ask you one question?

Snow
Sure??

Rusk (you)
Just to make sure, you're not like an old guy creeping on young girls online right??

Snow
Typing...

Snow
you'll be shocked by my hotness Rusk, don't worry, I'm not an old guy, I'm very much young and full of life.

Rusk (you)
Ok ok I believe you.

Rusk (you)
Its not fair! If I get into the company and debut, you'll get to see me first!

Snow
Maybe you've seen me too. ;)

Rusk (you)
What? Are you like Jimin from BTS?

Snow
Haha, no im not Jimin.

Rusk (you)
:(

Rusk(you)
I need to go, meetings and huge decisions are being made tomorrow so I need to get some sleep. I'll tell you everything that happens tomorrow as soon as I have news!

Snow
Yeah, don't worry, everything will go great tomorrow! Get some sleep. Bye!

Rusk is now offline...
Snow is now offline...

-    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

A/n: hi, this is just a starting chapter, it wont only be messages in this book,in the next chapter  will be super long and things will be explained in more details about Catherine.